Ok..THe 76ers spread is Blowing up.....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
P

Phil Turcotte

Yeah, no clue here. Took it big last night at -1, its up to -4 now.

What is the deal?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

McGain

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
boca raton,fl,usa
Everyone is on Philly after Iverson's explosion??

Previous Matchups this season:

12/19/2001Cha 94 Phi 85
11/14/2001 Phi 100 Cha 86

I am also considering that the Sixers are going for three wins in a row, and win tonight would put them back in the playoff picture.
Maybe this team has finally found some chemistry, and can return to the form they showed a year ago. I could see Philly really coming to play tonight. With a line swing that big, something has to be up.

I will play Philly -4 and see if this team is ready to get back in the hunt in the East.

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
3:35pm Updated 01/17/2002

501----07:05 PM-----------------------------------------------
PHILADELPHIA 183? 182?/2?/3?/4/3?
CHARLOTTE 1 Pk/182?

Jesus Christ...how many times is this gonna move?? I've been on-line for like 15 minutes and it's gone from 3.5 to 3 just in that short period of time.

dta6...Let's give a shout out to LA...:thefinger

dta6

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2001
Clubfoot...

Clubfoot...

:thefinger KOBE :thefinger

That airballer shot 3 airball 3's to bury us at the end !

anyway this is a very cool JAVA 3 minute delay line watcher...

it has 20 books or so...

www.donbest.com on left side sign up for free service.+

:brows:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dta6

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2001
desperately waiting fr JTSNEAKS plays

desperately waiting fr JTSNEAKS plays

I want to see if he approves of my IDEAS before I play them !

Jt !jT ! JT !

make'n whoopie

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
nyc
hornets

hornets

line is moving....i don't know shit but eveyone is jumping on the sixers boat. Its going to sink tonight. General public always loses these high profile games. Hornets or stay away. -whoopie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dta6

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2001
Clubfoot...

Clubfoot...

I like the over in Heat/Blazers...
Maybe the Heat +7 ??? :D :(

------------------------------------

I like 76ers but Philadelphia, however, has dropped 16 of its last 18 in Charlotte. Might take CHARLOTTE.??

An agreement to bring the Charlotte Hornets to New Orleans was announced Thursday by Louisiana Gov. Mike Foster, who said he is certain NBA owners will approve the move.

-----------------------------------------

I LOVE Dallas -6.5 in Memphis... BIG PLAY !!!
The Mavericks have won 20 of 25 all-time meetings with the Grizzlies and have been even more dominant in the series on the road. They won 10 of 11 road games against the Grizzlies when the team resided in Vancouver and won their first visit to The Pyramid on November 4.

--------------

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
dta6

dta6

I like your over pick on Blazers/Heat. Both on the 2nd night of a back to back and usually high scoring. Really like Dallas too.

I am looking at the Hornets as well. The 76ers just haven't been able to score points on the road against the Hornets, or anybody else for that matter. I will probably pass though because this constant line movement is making me nervous. We'll see.

I also like the Bulls. Too many injuries in Atlanta. Thay have dropped their last 4 and last 3 of 4 at home. The Bulls are getting a little fiesty and it looks like they will finally win one on the road this year. Also, looking at the Spurs. Jazz played last night and the last time that we had these teams played it was a 20 point blowout for the Spurs. Just some early thoughts.

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Pj Brown twisted hes ankle, its not listed in any of the injury reports that ive seen but theres a good chance he doesnt play tonight...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg