Ok, Week 8 CFB... LFG

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Fuck last week and those late game antics....

Last: 15-20 -45.9x yikes
SEASON: 126-100 +43.15x

Some real trash to dig through tonight...

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
HOly Shit, I love this card... I just spent hours diving deep into the matchups... oh man... I played nothing except the Okie Lite play. Going to sleep on these and see where lines go, and start firing tomorrow.

Now finish him, Beibit!

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
HOly Shit, I love this card... I just spent hours diving deep into the matchups... oh man... I played nothing except the Okie Lite play. Going to sleep on these and see where lines go, and start firing tomorrow.

Now finish him, Beibit!

Machac, you pussy... cost me a bunch by bitching out

• Haha
Reactions: Slumdog

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al

Now finish him, Beibit!
I agree! I have several strong plays. But sometimes when it looks this obvious it spells trouble. All we can do is fire!!

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
Jord, curious of your opinion. I got a 500 free bet but i have to play it on one wager. Ok State worthy of this or is there something you think might be better?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Bateman

Boog

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2024
Jord what are your thoughts on AU/Mizz. Money seems to be on Auburn . Love this stinky line and I don’t think Mizz is as good as ranking. Lots of things to like on both sides of ball for AU as well

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Jord what are your thoughts on AU/Mizz. Money seems to be on Auburn . Love this stinky line and I don’t think Mizz is as good as ranking. Lots of things to like on both sides of ball for AU as well

Yes, I will be on Auburn for sure. Missouri had hype but have shown nothing on the field that makes me think they will dramatically turn it around. Auburn had a couple games they could have won (ola, ark) and that Cal loss was lackluster, but even Cal is much better than I thought...

Reactions: Boog

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
favorite plays this week...

Okie Lite
Fsu
Ecu
Canes
ND
Charlotte
Kansas
Sparty

Subject to change - and still a few more I like
Guess i will let it ride on OK State, don't like the 9.5. May take it 10.5 -142 or wait to see if the odds improve at all. Thanks Jord. NBL

Bet on MyBookie