Okay, beat me up........

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigbagrat

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
cbssportsline.com
I took the Rams and the over. I posted my toughts and logic and I was completely wrong.

Gloat, feel sorry, or sympathize........I got thick skin.

And, maybe I'll learn something............

RobertBIrish

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Newberry, Florida
this is part of gambling my brother believe me we all get them right and we all get them wrong so no reason to expect anyone to gloat or to give you sh** you were a man posted your thoughts so what did you do wrong? Nothing I have picked them right and I have picked them wrong it is all part of the game so relax my friend and start back new tomorrow!

ZigZag

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
VA
I really don't know how the Pats won these games.

You can't tell me this is a dominating team. They win and that is all that counts, but everyone is acting like the Pats just took it to the rams.

3 Offensive TDs in the Playoffs and you win the Superbowl. That doesn't even seem possible. If this was a dominating D like the Ravens had I could understand it a little better. I am not saying the NE D isn't damn good. They are solid across the board, but they did give up 427 yards today. It was basically a bend don't break D and it just never really broke. Now ofcourse yds don't count as points, but I really don't recall the NE Offense doing anything today other than the final drive and even then that was a weird considering the 1st two plays picked up nothing.

Oh well, don't even know what I am babbling about. A win is a win. Maybe I am still just Bitter Raider fan. Congrats to the Pats.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
IT is all about team,.. I am so proud of the Pats as I read all over the forums about the AFC being weak, the Patriots were introduced as a team & they win the championship, our local high school football team walks into games holding hands and the other team laughs till the clock reads 0:00 then they hang their heads! NOW GROCERY BOY can go back home to his wife and mom and heat up a bowl of chucky campbells soup that is why he wasn't as hungry as the Brady bunch, all the $$$ from the ads !
TOO much money on the Rams and the OVER but the line still moved against them.

Best of luck to all :cool: