MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
We have a SURVIVOR contest starting next week, Thursday October 24.

We need 10 players not including me. We only have 5 so far. Embarrassing. I told BAS, the sponsoring book, that I would get at least 20 depositors. We got 5. Seriously?

We only need 5 more and it's only a $250 deposit to join the contest. And you get a 50% CASH bonus on top. So it's only costing you $125.

The contest is a survivor contest starting with week 8 and you can start from scratch using all the teams. The winner gets $3000!

Come on, guys!

50% CASH bonus and a SURVIVOR contest.

Signup, deposit, then let me know at jack@madjacksports.com that you're in. I'll send you the info you need to register. Crypto, credit cards, electronic checks are accepted for deposits.

We will need a minimum of 10 players so let's do this.

thanks.

BET ANY SPORTS

Please make sure you email me to let me know you joined the contest with a deposit. Also, you have to call BAS customer service for the cash bonus.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
8 Days left.

Here are the ones registered to play the contest.
sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure

What is the value here? $250 deposit + $125 cash bonus + a chance to win $3000 with a small field of players.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
7 Days left.

sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure
redsfann
Joshnaudi
Jord
Tigerfan

What is the value here? $250 deposit + $125 cash bonus + a chance to win $3000 with a small field of players.

Last edited:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Thank you, everybody. Now madjacks doesn't look like an ass to one of our best sponsors.

Please send me an email after you make the deposit so I can get you entered. jack@madjacksports.com

sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure
redsfann
Joshnaudi
Jord
Tigerfan
Batman
FATBOY

ballsweat

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
Las Vegas, NV USA
We have a SURVIVOR contest starting next week, Thursday October 24.

We need 10 players not including me. We only have 5 so far. Embarrassing. I told BAS, the sponsoring book, that I would get at least 20 depositors. We got 5. Seriously?

We only need 5 more and it's only a $250 deposit to join the contest. And you get a 50% CASH bonus on top. So it's only costing you $125.

The contest is a survivor contest starting with week 8 and you can start from scratch using all the teams. The winner gets $3000!

Come on, guys!

50% CASH bonus and a SURVIVOR contest.

Signup, deposit, then let me know at jack@madjacksports.com that you're in. I'll send you the info you need to register. Crypto, credit cards, electronic checks are accepted for deposits.

We will need a minimum of 10 players so let's do this.

thanks.

BET ANY SPORTS

Please make sure you email me to let me know you joined the contest with a deposit. Also, you have to call BAS customer service for the cash bonus.
jack,
went to deposit and there is no drop down for Nevada…..do they not allow Nevada gamblers to register? My deposit would likely fail if I tag the wrong state due to validtion

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
jack,
went to deposit and there is no drop down for Nevada…..do they not allow Nevada gamblers to register? My deposit would likely fail if I tag the wrong state due to validtion
I found that out when Dr Feelgood tried to make a deposit. There are some other states they won't do business with either but I don't know the reason.

Thanks for the effort. :smilies8

ballsweat

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
Las Vegas, NV USA
I found that out when Dr Feelgood tried to make a deposit. There are some other states they won't do business with either but I don't know the reason.

Thanks for the effort. :smilies8
No worries….i just confirmed with their service they base off IP and cannot. Funny since i have 4 offshores and no issue

Bet on MyBookie