MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
We have a SURVIVOR contest starting next week, Thursday October 24.

We need 10 players not including me. We only have 5 so far. Embarrassing. I told BAS, the sponsoring book, that I would get at least 20 depositors. We got 5. Seriously?

We only need 5 more and it's only a $250 deposit to join the contest. And you get a 50% CASH bonus on top. So it's only costing you $125.

The contest is a survivor contest starting with week 8 and you can start from scratch using all the teams. The winner gets $3000!

Come on, guys!

50% CASH bonus and a SURVIVOR contest.

Signup, deposit, then let me know at jack@madjacksports.com that you're in. I'll send you the info you need to register. Crypto, credit cards, electronic checks are accepted for deposits.

We will need a minimum of 10 players so let's do this.

thanks.

BET ANY SPORTS

Please make sure you email me to let me know you joined the contest with a deposit. Also, you have to call BAS customer service for the cash bonus.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
8 Days left.

Here are the ones registered to play the contest.
sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure

What is the value here? $250 deposit + $125 cash bonus + a chance to win $3000 with a small field of players.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
7 Days left. Need 3 more minimum. Thanks. Please send me an email after you make the deposit so I can get you entered. jack@madjacksports.com

sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure
redsfann
Joshnaudi
Jord
Tigerfan

What is the value here? $250 deposit + $125 cash bonus + a chance to win $3000 with a small field of players.

Last edited:

FatBoy

Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Pennsylvania, USA
7 Days left. Need 3 more minimum. Thanks. Please send me an email after you make the deposit so I can get you entered. jack@madjacksports.com

sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure
redsfann
Joshnaudi
Jord
Tigerfan

I will call them tomorrow

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
6 Days left. We made the minimum. Thanks. Now let's shoot for the 20 I told them we would get. Please send me an email after you make the deposit so I can get you entered. jack@madjacksports.com

sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure
redsfann
Joshnaudi
Jord
Tigerfan
Batman

We're getting there.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
WEEK 8 Survivor Contest. Winner take all. $3K FP
BetAnySports $250 deposit plus 55% CASH BONUS gets you in.

Please send me an email after you make the deposit so I can get you entered. jack@madjacksports.com

sixfive
bobbybluechip
Badtodabone
dabears34
Turksure
redsfann
Joshnaudi
Jord
Tigerfan
Batman
FATBOY
PocketAces

What is the value here? $250 deposit + $137 cash bonus + a chance to win $3000 with a small field of players.

Bet on MyBookie