Oklahoma St./Texas Tech

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
What does everyone think about this game?

I got down on Texas Tech a few days ago when they were a favorite. This line has reversed to Okie St. as a 1.5 point favorite..... not a good thing.

Any thoughts or info appreciated.

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Think Tech goes down. They were riding high being undefeated after being picked #7 and the loss now might have them doubting themselves.

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Think Tech goes down. They were riding high being undefeated after being picked #7 and the loss now might have them doubting themselves.

If they were on the road, I'd agree with the letdown factor. Being in the friendly confines of Lubbock in a big Saturday night conference game against the Pokes who have owned this series makes it less likely they will be flat. Okie St. found their offense last week and I don't like the line movement on this game. This is one of those instances where playing early backfired. Looked around at the board and two cappers I have much respect for KC Wolf upped his wager on Tech and Blaster is on it as well. :0008

Fuck it, GO TECH!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grama

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
Lynchburg, VA
If they were on the road, I'd agree with the letdown factor. Being in the friendly confines of Lubbock in a big Saturday night conference game against the Pokes who have owned this series makes it less likely they will be flat. Okie St. found their offense last week and I don't like the line movement on this game. This is one of those instances where playing early backfired. Looked around at the board and two cappers I have much respect for KC Wolf upped his wager on Tech and Blaster is on it as well. :0008

Fuck it, GO TECH!

KC is on it therefore I am too :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Herb

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 3, 2010
Brentwood, CA
Yep all done down there in Lubbock. Wow what a performance by the Cowboys. I'm due for a comeback today