Old Schoold O' Teasser God

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Sgt. Sorry

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
TYler , TX
Please give me your advice on this my first try at 5............................

GB-1
Indy+9.5
TB+905
Sea-1.5
Was+3

10/45

Thanks
(TB +9.5) once again I made a FUBAR

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
Please give me your advice on this my first try at 5............................

GB-1
Indy+9.5
TB+905
Sea-1.5
Was+3

10/45

Thanks

GB yes INDY NO they are the loser tease the winning team raiders

bucs + 9.5 yes seattle - 1.5 yes Redskins plus 3 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont trust that redskins team wheels falling off again

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006

GB-1
Indy+9.5
TB+905
Sea-1.5
Was+3

10/45

Thanks

Minn. @ GB...I see GB up 10 miidle 4th Quarter and a courtesy TD not ruing any teaser..It's Roders at home in Dec....he is damn near lights out.

Indy @ Oak.....this could very well be either side teased is a winner...But...ya never want to be on the side that can..OTR get blown out...It's why in a teaser that is 6,6' and 7 at minimum if I am taking the road team I shot for the 10' or better so 2 unanswered scores w/the home team getting the TD and FG ..So many times we see that home get that TD to go up 7 and the road team presses and give up field position and the home team runs the offense with the sole purpose of icing it late w/that FG from 45 yards in..Janikowski has made 10 of 11 attempts from 40-49 yards...He ruins a parade for the visitors when calls for clutch performance.
My 2 cents worth..ya get that Indy Td early and you probably withstand a Oaklanrd barrage of 2 unanswered TD's...Ya get that home hyped trying to 12-3 in 2016 vs the shyt team that have since Moby Dick was a minnow and you are praying for a turnover from a team that is 6th in the league in rushing and passing...serious up hill climb if they jump out in front..now w/ all this I could be wrong as rain ..

T.B. @ N.O.
I'm not trusting T.B. OTR straight up vs N.O. and a snubbed Pro Bowl selection in Drew Breeze..
The +905 makes the money laid for a super return of profit..My self...I'm about wining everytime ..Bankroll will take care of itself when you do that...N.O. w/35 a game on their side of the scoreboard...If wining is a consideration T.B. to win outright then a teased "Over" the total must be a mortal lock..

Seattle @home vs Az. ...should be in a gazillion teasers...

asking a wishy washy Wash. team to take +3 for the cover ..not me when I can have

The Steelers at home in Steel Town

from Frank Schwab...

Pittsburgh is playing very well lately (they have won five in a row and covered the spread in all five of those wins, according to OddsShark), and a win Sunday would clinch the division and also stamp themselves as perhaps the most dangerous opponent for New England in the AFC playoffs. The Ravens have played great on defense, though being without injured cornerback Jimmy Smith is a problem
...I like this vs Wash on the road..

Good Luck..whatever way you decide to go...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg