Not open for further replies.
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s.e.c guru

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2002
SOMEWHERE AROUND THE S.E.C.
:nono:

No damn way, Auburn wins big over the goofy ass rebel black bears tonight

what is gooffy about the being the black bears. i like the choice they made. did you say the same thing about Alabama when the got a red elephant for its mascot?

and i tell you what goofy is. what is auburns mascot. is it war eagle? is it tiger? or is plainsmen. gees talk about not knowing who you are.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GolfGuruAU

BoddaGetta
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
Atlanta GA
what is gooffy about the being the black bears. i like the choice they made. did you say the same thing about Alabama when the got a red elephant for its mascot?

and i tell you what goofy is. what is auburns mascot. is it war eagle? is it tiger? or is plainsmen. gees talk about not knowing who you are.

You should change your name to s.e.c. dumbass. What is bama? The roll tides or the elephants or the crimson tide? You act like AU is the only school with a battle cry and a mascot. GFY

jrush2525

WAR EAGLE
Forum Member
Mar 15, 2009
Birmingham, AL

Damn dude, you are weird.:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.