OMFG

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
get a +6 on washington and they foul with 1 sec left for the push, does anyone have this BS husky ? :com:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
coach had nothing to do with a whistle and foul called with 1 second left

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I had the +6 too but you have to expect them to foul in that situation. I'm not saying they SHOULD foul, but they usually will in that spot. The guy who got the rebound was actually holding the ball for a couple of seconds before they fouled him. It's instinct. When a team is down at the end of the game and the other team is holding the ball in front of them they're going to foul... unless of course they're down by something like 10. But I feel your pain, that was a terrible push.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
maverick2112 said:
COACH is the one responsible we were evn at that point.............

really.....did lorenzo not call the goaltending with a min left????

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I'm not sure why everyone is on Romar. There wasn't a timeout after Roy made his FTs so he didn't exactly have a timeout to tell his players to foul. And even if he's screaming his head off to foul while the play is going on it doesn't mean the players will hear him or have their shit together enough to do what he says. As I said earlier, there are a lot of players on UW who choke in pressure situations. I wouldn't be so quick to blame the coach.

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
!

!

Go Ari****inzona!! Kiss my ass! Who asked your opinion? Down by 4 with a second left then you decide its time to foul? Complete BS!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BRUSHMAN

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
NEW JERSEY
Sorry guys at least it didnt lose..I had 6 also but bought the hook!!WoW when does that ever happen in my favor!!!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Ronnie said:
Go Ari****inzona!! Kiss my ass! Who asked your opinion? Down by 4 with a second left then you decide its time to foul? Complete BS!

do you really think romar made that decision to foul

is that the first time you've ever seen a team down by more than one score commit a foul with less than 3 seconds left and traling by more than 1 score???

happens all the time, it's an instinctive move by THE PLAYERS ON THE FLOOR not the coach.

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
No, its not the first time I've seen that happen and it won't be the last either. Just had two games shit the bed within a matter of seconds last night and needed to vent.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg