On Saturday I'm letting the DAWGS OUT!

Cabbie

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2003
Northport, AL
CABBIE's FINAL FOUR PIXS

1) GA TECH +5 - Why isn't anybody giving the JACKETS RESPECT? They have been winning ball games without B.J. Elder. The depth is there (I THINK THEY ARE NINE DEEP) I'm not saying they are going to win but IMO GA TECH stays within the numbers.

2) DUKE +2 - The last time I remember DUKE getting pts was when they played MICH ST early in the season. I think this game is a prime example of a "RANDOM WALK". In stats a random walk means that if you have something occur multiple times (UCONN's win streak) then the probabilty of the opposite happening increases with every game. I know this sounds like COMMON SENSE but trust me it works.

GRANTED DUKE hasn't played there best basketball in the tourney but they have hung around long enough to make the plays at the end and close teams out. COACH K will have his guys ready. EMEKA won't be 100% thanks to Mr. Davidson of ALABAMA. Sheldon can match up with him well. (IF HE STAYS OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE) UCONN really doesn't have a answer for Luol Deng.

I know by now your a saying this post is too long so I will end it with this last comment about UCONN. THEY WILL LOSE BECAUSE of FREE THROWS. BEN GORDON is the only one who can shoot them.

On SATURDAY MADJACKERS, I SAY LETS THE DAWGS LOOSE.

VIOLIN MAN HIT THE MUSIC! :violin:

Lets DANCE ALL NIGHT AND DANCE A LITTLE LONGER

:spotting: dance1 :clap:

CABBIE

Bet on MyBookie