One early one...

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
Season to date: 30-20 (60%)

Edm/Minn o5 -110

As long as the books keep making lines for Minn at 5s and they are 9-2 over, I'll keep biting. Yeah, they don't shoot much but with that PP home percentage they don't need to
wink.gif

GLTA
smile.gif

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Anders, don't take this the wrong way, but if you want to keep your MJ record up to date, showing it just in terms of % is worthless in sports like hockey and baseball... Now I know that you're not betting heavy favorites quite often so a 60% record is certainly good for you.. last time you posted your record in terms of units it was in the positive range, and well.. so I'm not challenging your integrity at all.. but I'm sure you understand my point.

That being said, keep the winners rolling, and good luck this "ava" ...or tonight for you
smile.gif

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
katts - understand completely
smile.gif

i just threw in the post late last night when leaving work and only knew what the % was and not units - I usually add up my units for what I term the end of the week, which for me is at the end of Monday (NZ time).

I'll try and work it out today though - as u said, I don't often play anything over -120 although I did play the Kings y'day at -150.

GL today too - it's 6.26am in NZ so looking forward to a big, fun day and a few winners to keep my mind off work
biggrin.gif

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
ah hell, i knew work could wait for a few mins...
biggrin.gif

Season to Date: 30-20-2 (60%) +9.25 units
Sides: 16-12-1 +5.00 units
Totals: 14-8-1 +4.25 units

(stating the obvious; all plays to risk one unit...)

cool.gif

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Morning, right.. it's a bad habit I have to always put New Zealand and Australia in the same "spot" so I calculated about 10 hours instead of 8.. and now you're telling me it's only 6.. Ok I think I get it.. in late October we "go back" one hour here.. Perhaps you're doing the exact opposite at the south of the globe...?

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
6 hrs is correct - we "spung forward" about 2 weeks ago...
and hey, redsfann has been in touch with me for the past year and he still reckons its now 4.43pm Wednesday - 2003 - in NZ
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Bet on MyBookie