One game tonight

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
30 wins 36 losses... still climbing
yesterday 2-4

Bad day yesterday but finished a strong week. Goal is still 60% for the year. Many games left.
I will playing a few games but I will post my favorite only today.

Today...

UCSB +5.5........ WHAT!!!?? This is a solid play. UCSB better than their record. You dont like it? Fade away. Great match ups for the Gauchos here. Havent played well on the road, but I look for that to change here. Small play on the moneyline as well. I could write another page about why I like this game, but Im goin to keep simple, UCSB wins this straight up!

Good luck!

Hobbs

MackAttack

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 19, 2005
Southern California
Ahhhhhhight Hobbs - I'm in, hundy on side and 50 on the ml...I always like the Gauchos to cover when they are dogs, not sure what the stats are but they have to be at least 60+%!!

Who is Fresno anyway??? F Fresno go Gauchos!!

Dayad

Sic 'em
Forum Member
Dec 14, 2005
NM
Mack - What do you like about this game? I respect your opinion.

Thanks and GL

Dayad

Sic 'em
Forum Member
Dec 14, 2005
NM
I'm having a hard time understanding your play on this one.

Fresno is 5-3 All 3 home games they won. 2-3 on the road with a couple quality opponents (Iowa St for one)

UCSB is 4-4 with 4 home wins and 4 road losses.

This game is a road game for UCSB. I'm thinking give 5.5 to UCSB and go with Fresno

Just my opinion. gl

MackAttack

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 19, 2005
Southern California
My pick is not very strong...Fresno has played some sh** bags and the Gauchos do suck on the road; however they have covered in the past on lines +3.5 or better...go small and maybe half that on the ml

Bet on MyBookie