Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Like the following for MON: [in order of preference]

1. Philly +1.5 at Buffalo [Won 3-2]

2. Ottawa +1.5 at Leafs [Won 2-3]

3. Caps +1.5 at Pens [Lost 0-3]

4. Vancouver +1.5 vs. AVS [Won]

5. San Jose +1.5 vs. STL [Lost 3-6]

Don't like betting against the Sabres, but Philly cant afford to lose this game, and will try and give a big effort. Same is true with Ottawa. Caps have outplayed PITT so far. Vancouver should have won the last game. And San Jose is finally getting healthy, and have been a fairly tough home team all year.

All these lines carry a fairly heavy $, but in the play-offs, I think 1.5 goals is a big edge. I may do a round robin with PHY/OTT/VAN or SJS.
Also lean to an UNDER agains on Sabres.

GOOD LUCK.........
smile.gif

FOR PICS AND PICKS CHECK-OUT:
[Sabres fan] www.monmouth.com/~nicola/mrss.htm

wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Ice Picks (edited 04-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ice Picks (edited 04-17-2001).]

Nolan Dalla

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Washington, DC/Las Vegas, NV
Good post.

I was originally going to go with two road teams tonight - WASHINGTON (getting great value at +150 now) and ST. LOUIS (currently listed at -110).

Trouble with BLUES is, they have been a very mediocre raod team this season (sub .500 record I believe). ST LOUIS lost several road games down the stretch and is now going into SAN JOSE, which some players say is the NHL's most hostile arena. The worst thing for the BLUES was to give up Game Two and let SAN JOSE think they can win this series. I think whoever wins tonight wins the series. Look for a one-goal game. For this reason, I've passed on ST. LOUIS as a play. 29-9 is impressive in ST. LOUIS...but away they are very marginal.

-- Nolan Dalla

Bet on MyBookie