Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Some GREAT HOCKEY coming up.........
biggrin.gif

Plays:

1. Toronto/New Jersey UNDER 5.0

I was tempted to play Over 4.5. Then I recalled Cujo totally shutting down a pretty good Ottawa team. If he remains hot, Leafs could surprize here.

2. SABRES -145 vs Penguins

The Sabres struggled against the Penguins all year. Ths Sabres struggled against the Flyers all year.....

3. KINGS +1.5 [-140] at AVS

A hot goalie and a series win over a highly favored Detroit. I would not be surprized if the first game goe to the Kings based on momentum, and a bit of a let-down by the AVS.

SERIES: Sabres -135 over Pens

Hasek the X factor here. Sabres O has come to life - finally......but the penalty killing was not too good against Flyers, and will have to play better against Mario and brothers. Pens got great goaltending in series against Caps.

SERIES: Dallas -150 over St. Louis

Better goaler; home ice; a bit more fire power......Come off a BATTLE with Edmonton, and will not back down to the Blues.....

FUN PROPS:
1. NJD total goals Under 3 [-120]

2. Kings -1.5 over AVS [+650] [2-0 shut-out???]

3. Sabres Total goals over 3 [+105] - heck, they scored 8 last Saturday, didn't they??

4. Latvia to tie Sweden [+600]

5. Slovakia and Japan to NOT tie [-3500]

6. Japan to UPSET Slovakia [+2000]
smile.gif
smile.gif

Good luck to all ....

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Recap: [2-1]

1. Leafs 2 - NJD 0 [won]
2. Sabres 0 - Pitt 3 [lost]
frown.gif

3. Kings 4 - Avs 3 [ot] [won]

Also played Sabres/Pitt UNDER - thank you Nolan....

[This message has been edited by Ice Picks (edited 04-27-2001).]

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
TEX: PROPS UPDATE:

1. NJD under 3 [won]
2. Kings -1.5 over Avs [lost 4-3]
3. Sabres over 3 - [lost 0-3]

The World Championships dont start until Saturday and Sunday. I will keep you posted.
smile.gif

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
I was actually just teasing you a bit about those props. I for one would have no clue what would be a solid play. Thought it was funny you were playing something involving Slovakia, Latvia, etc
smile.gif

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
TEX - you were right on - I don't have a clue as to the World Championships. I only put those in as a joke, but those lines, and some other interesting ones, ARE available at 5 Dimes. I might take a flyers and bet all the "TO TIE" or all the "NOT TO TIE" games....
smile.gif
But I am not putting any $$$ on these props.....

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Those are still fun to fake bet on! Better hope Japan has their game faces on...LOL

------------------
-Tex

Bet on MyBookie