One more time

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Last game 1-1-1, mainly due to mental let down by Roy.

I have seen periods like the second period before in play-off hockey, as well as regular season games. One team, in this case the Devils, completely dominates play with no goals, only to have the other team score. This SHOULD have been the death nell for the Devils in that game...oh well, back to the drawing board.

Tonight I see some interesting lines. The first 4 games I was able to get AVS +1.5 at Sportodds, and went 4-0 with that play.

Tonight, the reverse is true, and the Devils are getting 1.5.

1. DEVILS +1.5 vs AVS

These teams are very well matched, and about as even as two teams can get. Some heavy lumber, but I feel it is worth it. Any time I can get a quality team like the Devils, I will take the 1.5.

2. Devils/Avs Under 5.0 [-150]

I see a 4.5 line out there too, and that may be worth playing the OVER, as 2 of the 4 games have reached 5 goals. I see a 2-1 game here, probably in OT.

3. Colorado +.5 goals [+155][first 60 minutes] I guess this means if Colorado wins in regulation, or the game goes to OT, the bet is a winnah....

4. Third Period UNDER 1.5 goals.

My thinking is that the game will be tied, or at worst one team or the other will have a one goal lead in the third period. Lots of icings, on the boards in-fighting, etc., all of which burns the clock.

5. Colorado [-105] Money line

Home court advantage + Roy, who will NOT make the same mistakes tonight.

GOOD LUCK - should be a whale of a game.

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Monday Re-cap

1. Devils +1.5 [won]
2. Under 5 [push]
3. Avs +.5 goals [1st 60 minutes] [lost]
4. 3rd period Under 1.5 goals [won]
5. Avs [-105] [lost]

For the night: 2-2-1

Next game should be a great one...