One more week....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
And Obama will have 'kept us safe' longer than Bush did. Great job, Barry! :00hour

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
and i thought that extreme left wingers were highly pissed at "the one"?.......there are so many issues he`s dragging his feet on...

not taking over enough sectors of the economy quick enough(but he`s trying)..

not cozying up to hugo chavez quick enough...

not sending enough money to 'resistance' groups like hizbullah or hamas...

the unacceptable obama-authorized slayings of three black youths on the high seas..lol
-
not throwing democratically elected gov't of iraq to the wolves quick enough...

not doibng enough to help illegally reinstate honduran "wannabe dictator for life" zelaya back to power quick enough...
/edit...he`s working on it...we just suspended aid to honduras...unbelievable...i think maybe bock is eyeing more than 2 terms for himself....

not cozying up to achmedinejahd quick enough...(but he`s cool with them having a nuke)..

not prosecuting cia operatives quick enough..

not closing down gitmo quick enough..

not thowing isreal to the wolves quick enough..

not ending bush's imperialistic war for oil in afghanistan quick enough...

whay hasn`t he made big macs,cigarettes, alcohol,flourescent light bulbs and lack of sleep illegal?......oops,sorry..he`s working on that,too...

this guy`s a real slacker...

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
this guy`s a real slacker...

You forgot another foolhardy yabber going around - he is trying to do to much

BUSH ADMINISTRATION JUDGED WORST ON "KEEPING AMERICA SAFE"

-- Ignored repeated CIA warnings of eminent attack.
-- Allowed one of the worst attacks on American soil, killing thousands.
--Ignored CIA warnings about WMD evidence that was a reach, being no hard intelligence varification.
-- Plunged US into unjustifiable war, killing thousands more. "I will finish Daddy's war".
-- endangered our troops who lacked proper equipment, unprecedented back to back to back tour rotations
-- denying injured troops proper care and veteran benefits.
-- disrupting the work of the CIA, mistrust, identifing secret identity of agents. Eight year history of not getting along with the agency, ironically once headed by his father.
-- Made up terror attacks that were thrawted, scaring citizens for no reason.
-- Publicly mocked foreign nations, going so low as to flaunt christianity and crusades. Created foreign hostility and recruitment tools for the enemy.
-- Mistreatment of prisoners, breaking laws of the Geneva Convention & the US. No proof illegal techniques worked, alot of proof it didn't work.
-- Helped bring down US economy through deregulation and corporate greed. We are now slaves of China.
-- Ignored climate changes, imperiling our security according to the Pentagon Chiefs.
-- Dumbing down of America with his wide range of cowboy propaganda.
-- Against education, the ultimate threat to our security.
-- allowing racism, lies and propaganda to flourish for the designated leader of the party. Someone who flunked every college class he ever took before dropping out - Rush Limbaugh,

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
BUSH ADMINISTRATION JUDGED WORST ON "KEEPING AMERICA SAFE"

-- Ignored repeated CIA warnings of eminent attack.
-- Allowed one of the worst attacks on American soil, killing thousands.
--Ignored CIA warnings about WMD evidence that was a reach, being no hard intelligence varification.
-- Plunged US into unjustifiable war, killing thousands more. "I will finish Daddy's war".
-- endangered our troops who lacked proper equipment, unprecedented back to back to back tour rotations
-- denying injured troops proper care and veteran benefits.
-- disrupting the work of the CIA, mistrust, identifing secret identity of agents. Eight year history of not getting along with the agency, ironically once headed by his father.
-- Made up terror attacks that were thrawted, scaring citizens for no reason.
-- Publicly mocked foreign nations, going so low as to flaunt christianity and crusades. Created foreign hostility and recruitment tools for the enemy.
-- Mistreatment of prisoners, breaking laws of the Geneva Convention & the US. No proof illegal techniques worked, alot of proof it didn't work.
-- Helped bring down US economy through deregulation and corporate greed. We are now slaves of China.
-- Ignored climate changes, imperiling our security according to the Pentagon Chiefs.
-- Dumbing down of America with his wide range of cowboy propaganda.
-- Against education, the ultimate threat to our security.
-- allowing racism, lies and propaganda to flourish for the designated leader of the party. Someone who flunked every college class he ever took before dropping out - Rush Limbaugh,
To the Bush detractors out there, I submit that this list reveals how "anyone" willing to apply themselves can achieve their goals, no matter how warped and misguided they may be.

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
And i was just thinking of how PISSED I am about the troops being in a war that my POTUS promised to get us out of.

:00hour THANKS BARRY!!! Now I am back in the saddle and sending my donations in again:00hour

:hail :hail :hail Obama:hail :hail :hail
:hail :hail :hail

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Clinton had Bin Laden cornered and called off the dogs, 911 was 100% Clinton's fault, he was probably getting blowjob when he got the news, Bush happened to be in office when Al Qaeda hit:shrug: read the news liberals:thefinger

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Clinton had Bin Laden cornered and called off the dogs, 911 was 100% Clinton's fault, he was probably getting blowjob when he got the news, Bush happened to be in office when Al Qaeda hit:shrug: read the news liberals:thefinger

533567zxa44vklnq.gif

Bet on MyBookie