One play on the block

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Juu3

Forum Member
Redskins +2.5

Fellas, I feel good about this play and especially coming off the high from last nights victory, anyway, I know the SKINS are going against the leagues "ROOKIE" offensive MVP and I know Gruden has been here before, o, and their at home, HOWEVER, this SKINS team is wanting to be heard and they definitely got my attention as of :

1. The 4 or 5 game winning streak (which ever one it is) to get to this position.
2. Stomping the shit out of a good COWBOYS team that has alot of offense.(and had alot to play for)
3. Joe Gibbs and LaVar Arrington being happy with the playtime (as we saw in the game against PHILLY)

I know I left a few things out, and feel free to chime in-- no play on New England

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Juu3 said:
8-0

never had a run like this and I cleaned up--

Congrats Juu. I said I would come back and give you props if the Steelers won the SB and they did just that. VERY impressive playoff run my man!

Juu3

Forum Member
Thanks fellas, I appreciate that--

I had these boyz anyway you could get em and I loved the game. Beginning of the season, mid way throught the season, before the playoffs, and a turn with the under in the Super Bowl.

For once, I was on the right side of a few "questionable calls". However, in my opinion, the refs almost ****ed the Steelers out of this Super Bowl victory by a few of the calls in the Chargers game at the beginning of the year and the calls at Indy in the playoffs, so maybe they were making up for it, I don't know

kneifl, being a Steelers guy, you must be pretty pleased--

Glenn, thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Colonel_JB

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2005
We don't see eye to eye on a lot of things juu, but what a hell of a way to end your season. Congrats man. Hats off to you on your capping abilities.