one shitty day

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
This day was really bad.
I have the flu and, well, i just started the day by doing it in my pents.(i'm 3o)
Then i'm not able to get inside any sites beside this one, my computer is all f"""2 up and my kid is criing all the time, my wife wont have sex cose i did it in my pants and i dont have anymore pants to put on, i'm walking naked in here and my neighbors are gay and have notting better to do thanto look in here, i could go on but it gets so much worst
Thats the first part of my day and for the rest, anyway you probably dont care but its a shitty day.(i'm sorry if one of you is my neigbor)
I have NYISL.
sorry guys(and girls) but no number crashing for tonight becose:
1) its a shitty day
2) I'm not abble to get in my sites, a five year old could do it...but icant.
GOING WHIT NYISL
Mtl was really bad last game they won against one of the worsth team but theo was really good and the post made lie 4saves for him. That team is back to normal(last 4-5 games have been they just suck)and Nyisl has been doing the job
I see this line has a good deal: -,5(-130)wow
I also like the nj toronto to go over
should be lots of penalities and this could help the over
anyways good luck to you all, wish me luck and sorry i'll be on washroom for the next two hours.
over in nj tor
and all the rest
boston,
wash
ott
GLTA

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Froggy, I am sorry for your misfortune today, but I was laughing my ass off at that post. Good luck to you on NYI. I am on that one too.

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
LOL Frogy - you sure are a funny guy

Let's hope your gambling accounts will get filled up as much as your toilet bowl did today

Good luck tonight
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie