One thing to remember....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
THE VIKQUEES SUCK!

Remember we all agreed on the last week. To night all we will be seeing is more of Moss and Carter pointing fingures and crying! Heck I'd rather watch the Duke game. The Vikiqueens will come out all fired up with there bad ass game faces on and celebrate their first downs like their going to the Super Bowl and no one is gonna stop us. Culpepper will do his little arm roll dancey thing and start bobbing his head when he hits Moss for a big gainer and the fans will all be load and saying were going to the super bowl. But then, before you know it, the Vikqueen Defense takes the field, the Giants Offense begins to look like the Rams, Moss and Carter will start to cry about pass interferance that doesn't ever get called on them, and then befoe you know it, The Game is over and the GIANTS WIN!

BYE BYE VIKEQUEENS!

I'm Playing the better team...
The team that has a defense....
The team that has a running game..
And the team whose offense will look like the Rams!(Just like Tampa's and Philly's did)

Play the

$$$ GIANTS ML $$$$

Had success yesterday playing the Browns, Bears , and Jets moneyline...this one is even easier! I HOPE..YOU'D THINK!

GO G'MEN

------------------
GO HAWKS!
iahawk06

alienx

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Tampa FL USA
Tampa's offense looked like Rams? I bet you are talking about the devil rays b/c Tampa offense looked like the Vanderbilt offense playing the Gators to me. Chit they lost SU while they were 6 point favored. I love Vikings if the giants offense will be anywhere near that TB offense.
GL.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
Right on QUE

Vikes come out fired up
celebrate their first down
Moss gets his pass interferance
They go deep to Moss
and all the fans think the Vikquees are going to the Superbowl!

Now sit back and watch this Giant Offense disect this horrible defense like the Rams.
They already are throwing more!

BYE BYE VIKEQUENS!
NEXT UP
MOSS AND CARTER START CRYING!

------------------
GO HAWKS!
iahawk06

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
No alienx..

What I'm saying is that Tampa has a pathetic offense, but when they played the Viqueens they looked like the Rams, so did the Eagles, they Bucs and Eagles looked like offensive juggernouts, Just like the Giants will tonight! LOL!

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
WOW,

Looks like Marshall Barber, Kerry Warner, and Iasic Hilliard, Tory Toimer,and Ricky Juravisious out there! WOW!

How much longer till Moss and Carter start crying? Is there a prop bet on that, 2cd QT I say, one more Culpepper turnover is all it should take!

Just having fun here, don't be offened Vikqueen fans..LOL!
Vikqueens screwed so bad this year, I'm done with this team! Thats all..LOL

------------------
GO HAWKS!
iahawk06

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
haha funny write up iahawk

I am watching the game and Moss is in the end zone. He dont appear to be crying. He dont appear hurt, whats that he is doing ?

Dancing after a touchdown...

Vikes 14-10

uh oh here come the Giants

Scott-Atlanta

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
He's crying now, Carter just chewed his little ass for his stupid little dance
smile.gif
...I think Cater is jealous of Moss..seems to be some tention between the two Purple Peter Eaters! LOL!

I think I won my 2qt prop!

------------------
GO HAWKS!
iahawk06

Padre

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2000
San Diego CA
well it appears that u maybe right , i just saw Moss Scream and motion for a flag, and low and behold_ the ref throws it about 1 min after the fact. Why dont they see as it happens then right away throw it, no they wait and see the WR tell them that it was PI then they think about it and say," yea now that i think about it, u get it."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
iahawk06, you forgot one main problem...when moss and carter cry for the pass interference calls they will actually get them called.