Only one play for me this week

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jackanape

Forum Member
And I think only one solid play on the card. Miami plus the 13...

Pats beat NO ONE by double digits, excepting big turnovers, and that's fine--they still get their wins.
These two teams nearly always put up a low scoring final, going over the number--always a mid to low 30s--only twice in the last few seasons...my guess this year? 17-9 Pats...

Plus, if you're a conspiracy theoirist:
-The fix is in?

Miami in a huge upsets stops NE from breaking one that belongs to one of their earlier squads,

OR,

NE wins, taking the record from the team that held it (and we all know they don't win by double digits)...

What do you fellas think?

HighRoller

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
ok...

ok...

I can sell you some waterfront land in Florida for a fraction of what your about to WASTE & LOSE on this pathetic Miami Dolphins Team...I am the ultimate HOMER as everyone knows and have lost my ASS year after year on Miami...Take it from me a 7 year season ticket holder...This teams offense is the worst I have ever seen (EVER) in Miami. The "D" is superb but SO we cat F*CKING SCORE...

Miami +13 = LOSER

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
highroller:

me thinks the dolphins are just waiting to jam you the second you plunk down a dollar against them. and even if you have no stake on this game, it would still be fitting for them to cover against new england after all the stress and trauma theyve caused you

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
i noticed Dolphins hang around in games..i have a feeling that caoches are going a little easy on Wannstedt. It just looked that way with Herman Edwards last week.. maybe it's just me but it seems that they aren't rubbing his face in the dirt.

but now the line is down to 11' and i can see New England winning this 20-7 or 20-10..

and remember that PATRIOTS have SEATTLE at home next week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg