Opening Night In The NBA

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
For those of you who did not see how I rated my plays last year, they are rated from one to 4 with the four unit selections being the best. If you want to check out how it looks check out the penalty box tonight.

Okay here it goes:

One Unit:
Wizards +5.5

Two Unit:
Kings -7

Three Unit:
Lakers -6.5
Nets-3.5

Four Unit:
None

JT
cool.gif
sneaks

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sneaks,

I was wondering about your thoughts on the Nets and the Kings. I am on Indy but I am thinking of buying it back. I am also strongly leaning towards a play on Seattle. Thanks in advance.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
JT, another season has come again gl-tonite!
i see your on opposite of me on nj/ind game! i think indiana should be favored here?
also kinda liked portland but my numbers go w/la slightly-think la could be laid back afetr back to back's and 1st game out.had to lay off that one

just want to say gl this season know your one of the best out there

MIZE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
Sorry so late for the reply. The nets team you will see tonight will be a very different squad from last year. The one thing this club needed last year was leadership, and they got in Jason Kidd. He is a leading force and he makes othe players look good. I look for the return to form of players like kerry kittles, who loves to see kidd at point. The pacers have looked very sloppy in the preseason and I do not think they are in great playing form as of yet.

Hope this helps a little sorry it is so late.

JT
cool.gif
Sneaks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg