Opinions needed

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
Like Kansas in the late game but not sure about Pitt-Marq....

Was leaning with the over but need some insight....Opinions???

Or just stay away since I am undecided.....thanks

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Pitt has it all.

Good coach, smart point guards, strong inside presence, good perimeter game, stifling defense.

Free throws is a bit of a concern, but not tonight.

I like Pitt.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
buddy----

appreciate the reply....everything sounded great until your last sentence about the free throw shooting. Totally forgot how bad Pittsburgh is at the line. Game should be close throughout and if Pitt struggles again at the line, Marquette could get the outright. Like Pitt early but now I don't know. FT thing is tempting me to play Marquette as they may hang throughout. gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
Pitt may very well win the game, i can care less abou that. But when you are laying 6.5 and your team doesnt shoot free throws well, the backdoor is always open. Who knows, Pitt may very well blow them out by 15. But if it is close, I would hate to see some 52% free throw shooter at the line with the game at 65-60 and 4 ticks left......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

metch

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2003
Cleveland
I'm seeing everyone and their mother loves the Dukies tonight... I have been behind Duke all year but tonight I just think Kansas exploits Dukes weakness which is there size. They have had problems all year defending down low. Will no doubt be a good game but see a Kansas 72-64 final