Opinions Please!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
no strong opinions on these totals but I like the Sabres and Flames tonight.

good luck=

pwine

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2002
Ottawa
I see the EDM game as an over. The only win EDM has had in a while was a high scoring game with PHEONIX so they may have gotten back to scoring. I also like to take overs in a game when the one of the teams is off a shutout.(san Jose)

St louis- hard to imagine too many goals from Atlanta so I would go with the under.

Nashville- A hard team to cap. They sometimes play 2-0 games and sometimes play high scoring games. They are young so they are hard to gage.

HOpe this helps a little:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Predicting EDM play is very tough IMO, and I don't know if you can use that last game as an indicator of how they are going offensively. I don't think they had scored over 2 goals in the last 6-7 games before that one, and in only 3 of their last 10 have the scored over 2 goals. They were shut out the first 2 periods on Sunday night. Then they scored 2 goals within 2 minutes of each other early in the 3rd, and another 2 within 1 minute of each other late in the 3rd. Nabokov has been on fire and Salo solid. EDM PK has been outstanding lately and both teams have been marginal on the PP of late. Very tough total IMO.