Opinions welcomed on my thinking tonight... GS/OKC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
I know that I'm going to play GS on the ML for multiple reasons. Home team favorites in game sevens to win outright is a ridiculous trend to go with. I also don't see this team losing this one at home outright in this spot. If I'm wrong, so be it. I personally think Westbrook is the most amazing player in the league right now, and I'd enjoy them getting to the finals. So... I have to get some value with a ML/totals parlay, cause I've been drinking and want to have fun. lol.

My totals thinking is this... either GS rolls and takes care of business enough to keep OKC down from the total enough to cover the under, or OKC really plays well, Thompson doesn't approach his numbers of last game, and it's a great game all the way and it doesn't go over due to neither team wanting to be out and taking care of the ball at the end game. Couple all that with the public of course leaning over. I'm thinking I'll wait til the last minute and hope the total goes up, and parlay it.

Please hit me with your thoughts on this. I think this series has been so much fun, and personally can use a win. Good luck to all you guys tonight. This one could be one for the ages...

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
I know that I'm going to play GS on the ML for multiple reasons. Home team favorites in game sevens to win outright is a ridiculous trend to go with. I also don't see this team losing this one at home outright in this spot. If I'm wrong, so be it. I personally think Westbrook is the most amazing player in the league right now, and I'd enjoy them getting to the finals. So... I have to get some value with a ML/totals parlay, cause I've been drinking and want to have fun. lol.

My totals thinking is this... either GS rolls and takes care of business enough to keep OKC down from the total enough to cover the under, or OKC really plays well, Thompson doesn't approach his numbers of last game, and it's a great game all the way and it doesn't go over due to neither team wanting to be out and taking care of the ball at the end game. Couple all that with the public of course leaning over. I'm thinking I'll wait til the last minute and hope the total goes up, and parlay it.

Please hit me with your thoughts on this. I think this series has been so much fun, and personally can use a win. Good luck to all you guys tonight. This one could be one for the ages...

Seems like when the games have stayed under... it's because of a shit 4th quarter...
parlay to 1st half over, and if it hits great, if not, find something to bet again!! :0002:0002

Best o'luck!!
LoB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg