Franklin, MA
Oklahoma Sooners v. USC Trojans
Sugar Bowl
National Title on the line

Oklahoma Reg Season 12-0 (4-8 ATS)
AVG. Margin of Victory 23.25

USC Reg Season 12-0 (7-5 ATS)
AVG. Margin of Victory 25

Oklahoma beat Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Colorado, OK St, and Bowling Green, who all finished with winning records

USC beat UCLA, ND, Oregon St., ASU, Cal, and VTech, who all finished with winning records.

6 wins against teams with winning records for each team. No common opponents

OK Offense v. USC Defense
Oklahoma averages 36.1 pts per game, with a health balance of 254.5 passing yds, and 215.1 on the ground, for 469.6 yds total offense per game on average. USC's stingy defense has allowed 12.5 ppg, allowing 274.3 ypg, 196.3 in the air, and 78 on the ground, respectively.

USC Offense v. OK Defense
USC brings a pretty big aerial assault to the game, averaging 266.7 ypg in the air, complemented with 177.2 ypg rushing. Oklahoma's defense is tough as well, holding oponents to 13.7 ppg, allowing 193.8 yds in the air, and 86.4 rushing.

Pac10 0-2 v. Big 12 in bowls this year...may have something to do w/line movement...
Heisman Trophy Winner 1-11 ATS in bowls
I think this game has the potential to be a shoot out, with both teams with the weapons to put up points. When the line first came out at USC -3, I jumped on OU, and I've become a little weary due to the movement, but I'm sticking by my guns, and may re-up a little more, and shop around for a PK. I think OU just packs a little more punch, and their defense really beats the USC OL off the ball, pressuring Leinart into making bad decisions. Nonetheless, points shouldn't be at a premium, but I really think OU pours it on....42-24 Sooners.

Good luck guys & Happy New Year!!!

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Issued by the National Weather Service at 5:00 PM EST on January 4, 2005
Isolated small showers will generally dissipate by 600 PM. Most of these showers will produce brief moderate rain over northeastern Broward and northeastern Miami-Dade...generally in the vicinity of Boca Raton and from aventura to near pro-player stadium.
73 degrees as we speak.