Oregon at Fresno St.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
You guys know I don't post a whole lot of picks around here, but I'm going to stick my you know what in the fire and tell you why I like the set up of this game....
I am originally from Oregon and follow the Ducks as much as I can (albeit 2000 miles away).
I spotted this game 3 months ago and was hoping for the line that I got a few minutes ago.....

Oregon just came off of a very good performance in a conference game (Stanford). They looked good and covered easily....
Fresno had opportunities to cover and let a lot of people down on prime time television....
Last year, Fresno St. came within one bad ref's call from upsetting Oregon in Eugene. It was a tough beat for Fresno St.
Many people were looking for Fresno to blow Nevada's doors of with a revenge angle.... I would propose, this is the game Pat Hill wants much more than the one they are coming off of. They love to play the pac 10 schools. I believe you will see them put it all on the field next Saturday.... I'm sure all of you remember the effort Fresno gave at USC last year with this team.
On the other hand, Oregon played very well and hits the road to play basically the same team they nearly lost to last year (18 return). Oh, did I mention a date the following week with Oklahoma in Eugene... The Ducks want Oklahoma.... Boy are they looking forward to that meeting... Payback for last years bowl game... Autzen stadium will be rocking.....
Line opens Oregon 2 1/2 and goes to 4.....
Well, you got me......
This is the week you see Fresno at their best...
As always, good luck with your picks this week...

louthesz

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
nice write up and good logic----i think i'll join you
in this one!

gl to us