Oscar Pistorius murder trial

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Anybody else keeping up with this? The verdict of not guilty to the 2 murder charges came out today. He is still facing lesser charges. I think he is guilty as hell and it's the wrong verdict. I definitely would like to hear others opinions on this as well.....

Cheers,

kneifl

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
They'd better not be pullin anybody's leg here.. right toots? ;)

Most of the time they pronounce it like me - the right way.:0074
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sds222

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2006
:mj07: This thread is hilarious, a real knee slapper. Try walking in his shoes...

Poor kneifl i think he was looking for real input.
Judge didn't see enough hard evidence to prove beyond a doubt that he intended to kill her as opposed to an intruder. I suppose it's possible he shit his pants and thought there was an intruder, was half out of it and freaked out. Living in south africa is a little different than the suburbs of the US so it's a little hard for me to see it through his eyes, plus he was vulnerable.
We'll never really know but he certainly acted irrationally and did not use proper caution, he killed her and has to pay the penalty which should be time behind bars.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
:mj07: This thread is hilarious, a real knee slapper. Try walking in his shoes...

Poor kneifl i think he was looking for real input.
Judge didn't see enough hard evidence to prove beyond a doubt that he intended to kill her as opposed to an intruder. I suppose it's possible he shit his pants and thought there was an intruder, was half out of it and freaked out. Living in south africa is a little different than the suburbs of the US so it's a little hard for me to see it through his eyes, plus he was vulnerable.
We'll never really know but he certainly acted irrationally and did not use proper caution, he killed her and has to pay the penalty which should be time behind bars.

I hear you...it`s entirely possible that he mistook her for another smoking hot blonde who was intent on mayhem....

I have the same problem.....these babes are devious...

sds222

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2006
there were some accounts that he was trigger happy in the past, true or untrue?
we know, now, that he was.

Magking1

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2005
His achilles heel was that he couldnt distinguish between a lover and an intruder

from just a few feet away.

Bet on MyBookie