(4) Roman Hamrlik-(47) Dick Tarnstrom
(29) Kenny Jonsson-(3) Adrian Aucoin
(33) Eric Cairns-(45) Marko Kiprusoff
(6) Ken Sutton

Goaltenders
(30) Garth Snow
(35) Chris Osgood

Would imply that Snow will start.
If nobody confirms, i can tell you about 20 mins before gametime. I will check on the islanders pregame show.

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Notes & Quotes: Coach Peter Laviolette said he would like to use Kenny Jonsson as the primary defenseman against Penguins star Mario Lemieux. Why? "Because he's one of the smartest players I've seen in the game," Laviolette said, adding that Jonsson has been "brilliant" this season . . . Garth Snow, who played in Pittsburgh last season, could get the start tonight, but Laviolette wouldn't say . . . Keep an eye on Steve Webb and Pittsburgh defenseman Mike Wilson, who laid out captain Michael Peca with a crushing open-ice hit in the team's first meeting of the season on Oct. 10. Peca suffered a concussion and missed two games. And Webb and Wilson have a history that suggests they probably don't have each other on their AOL buddy lists.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
thanks Sam- I may buy back a little on both the Rangers and Penguins - did not expect Osgood and Boucher to be off tonight.....

bolthead

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Setauket, NY
Live on Long Island and follow the Isles...reason why Snow has not seen much action this year (besides Osgood being hot) is that he is apparently dealing with some some unspecified personal problems. The Islanders have not gone into detail on what this problem is...so beware of playing the Isles if Snow is in net. Besides being rusty he may not mentally be ready to play!

Bet on MyBookie