Ott./Atl. Important info on Rhodes

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
YTD 20-7 (2-0 last night)
*5PM START*
Hurme is in the nets tonight for Ott. & Rhodes will start for Atl.
Ottawa will roll tonight over the hapless Thrashers. As I have mentioned before on this forum, I will always bet against Rhodes, this guy has no confidence and does not belong in this league.
Quote from todays Ottawa Sun "They do scare me a little bit, they are a tough team to play against, I don't think I've ever had a game against them where I've let in less than six goals"
Can you say NO CONFIDENCE!
He has played against Ott. 3 times.
Ott.6-4(6 goals on 23 shots)
Ott.7-1(7 goals on 17 shots)
Ott.6-6(6 goals on 28 shots)Sens blew a 6-1 lead in this game.
Ottawa wants to extend their unbeaten streak to 12, this would be a franchise record and they want to show everyone in this city that they can do it without GREEDY...I mean Yashin.
Ott. is 7-1-1 lifetime against Atl.

Play Ott. -1.5 (-140)

GL to everyone today!

HORNS

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Not much to had but thats also an early play for me.

I dont like to lay 1.5 but i feel this is a total missmatch and there this motivation factor to go for 12 in a row and they didn't aprreciate that let down against calgary in the tird last game. Ottawa practice the power play yesturday and should be focus on it. Ottawa last 5 on off very good (4.2) and atlanta is giving so many G.A(4.2).
Sow the game against mtl when they played at home: not pretty and we are talking about mtl

Atlanta ATS Away 1-10 !!!

In last 13 game, when loosing atlanta is doing so by 3.5 goals
In last 13 games when winning Ottawa is doing so by 2.88
That no big maths but you can make stats say what you want them to say: and thats what i want them to sayJ

Backing your ott play.
gltu

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
mad.gif

smile.gif

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Tx for that nj
i didn't see it before you post it.
Finnaly a good night, that ott didn't came thru but overall a good day.
see u

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
1-1 Tonight

YTD 21-8

Frogy,

Man did Ottawa ever blow it, 3 goals in a minute, Atlanta was outscored 17-0 at one point on their recent road trip. They have screwed me twice this week, tonight and Thursday on the under. Each play looked so great at that time. Oh well, that is the way it goes. To top it all off my Fighting Irish lost to Stanford. Better luck tomorrow!

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie