Ott./St.Louis

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
YTD 22-8

Brent Johnson starts tonight for the Blues and Lalime for the Sens. Sens defeated the Blues at home a month ago 4-1. Look for Lalime to have a big game. He always comes back with a big game after a poor outing, he allowed 3 straight goals on 3 shots against Atlanta on Sat. Braithwaite was in the nets the last time these two teams met but it won't matter who is in nets tonight. The Blues goaltending has been average all year. It looks like the Blues added $25 million to their payroll in the offseason in the wrong place, they ignored their goaltending and it is burning them now.

Ott. +.5
Columbus +.5
Flo./Col. u5(-120)

GL tonight!

HORNS

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Could you please let me know where you got that line for the Colorado under. I have been looking for 5 at a reasonable price but all I can find are 4.5u15 or numbers around there. Thanks.

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Nick,

I got it from a local book in town, lucky me. I know it had been hard to get the total at 5. Everywhere has it at 4.5. As well, I think the ATL/MON. total at 6(-130) might be a strong play. I am sure most places have this total posted at 6.

GL tonight! Wish I could help you more with the Flor. total.

HORNS

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Lucky bastard
biggrin.gif
. I saw the total at 6 for ATL but I hate paying -130 on totals. I am still considering it. Thanks.

Bet on MyBookie