Ott. & the under tonight

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
YTD 18-5

Both Ott. & Cal. are hot, going unbeaten in 10 & 9 respectively. Lalime has been super his last 5 starts as has Turek. Special teams will determine the outcome of this game as they always do. Flames PP is red hot and the Sens PP is the third worst at home. I believe the Sens PP will have a break out game and factor in that Cal. is starting a road trip in which they arrived last night after a 4 hr. plane ride, the difference will be the first 10 min. which is were I believe the Sens with the fresher legs will jump on Cal. early and then play the boring trap. In the month of November the Sens have had 6 games to date at home and one on the road where they hammered the Caps 11-5. During that span the amount of goals scored for both teams in those 6 homes games(17 goals) is 2.8 goals average per game. During that span:
Ott.3-0 over Buf.,1-0 over Col., 3-2 over Preds.,1-1 tie with Car., 2-1 over Tor.,3-0 over Van.
The under looks to be a strong play.

Ott. u5 (-125)
Ott. -.5 (-130)

GL tonight!

HORNS

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Sorry guys for the great pick I thought I had all figured out. Everything pointed to the under. As for the Sens, the 2 goal lead they blew is so not like this team. Then again someone should give the refs a rule book, absolutely horrible officiating. The special teams was the difference for Calgary. Better luck tomorrow.

YTD 18-7

HORNS

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
dont worry about it.

Keep posting , win or loose, we need people like you in here. I value all your comments.
See you around

Bet on MyBookie