OUCH

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LUCKY 7

Forum Member
May 23, 2002
POMONA, CA
The refs have issued too many cards the whole cup.....and now they are deciding games. That was BS!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Its Gravy

Bacon
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2001
San Antonio, Texas
that was a pile of crap
that italian fool could have been carded for shoving/stiff arming the Aussie right before he tripped.....
that is lame and despite underdogs in this tourney the refs will fock them in the end and
look for an England Brazil FInal, or Germany-Brazil
rigged arse chit

RAWW

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2002
that sh*t was rigged . just the fact they scored 10 on 11 reeked to high heaven

PAWAQATSI

Kangaroos
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
the land of confusion
What a funken joke this whole show is!! :wtf:

Thats the kind of shit that gets a stand burned down in Europe. Just lucky it was us "layed back" Aussies. Mind you I wouldn't want to be an Italian in a pub over there at this minute!!
:bsflag :bsflag :bsflag

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
PAWAQATSI said:
What a funken joke this whole show is!! :wtf:

Thats the kind of shit that gets a stand burned down in Europe. Just lucky it was us "layed back" Aussies. Mind you I wouldn't want to be an Italian in a pub over there at this minute!!
:bsflag :bsflag :bsflag

hey bud, australia has a good amount of italians in sydney, i saw the abc feed shot of many italian flags when italy scored, what is the atmosphere like? I know back home in toronto downtown has been shut down! it is crazy

Goose

is cooked
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2000
Cleveland, Ohio
Maybe I am a bit biased---cheering on the Italians and all---but the officiating in general in that game was an absolute atrocity. True--I may not have called that final penalty in the box, but you can't tell me the red card on Materazzi at the beginning of the 2nd half was justified. No way. :nono: At absolute WORST it's a yellow.....but for him to be sent off was beyond ridiculous.

Part of me does feel bad for the Aussies, in losing the game in extra time on a questionable call, but I really do think Italy was the much better team playing 11 on 11 the whole match.

As for the Azzurri......survive and advance! :yup

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg