Over is the Play!

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
weather is going to be cold so its going to be hard to throw and kick the ball, that might lead to interceptions and shanked kicks which will lead to defensive points. we all know that when you have two good defense playing each other they tend to find a way to score. i know all the games have been low scoring, this whole week has been low scoring, but i see this monday night game be a little different with just enough points to hit the over.

just these for now

20* BALT/DEN Over 6.5 FQ
20* BALT/DEN OVER 16.5 PTS FH
20* BAL/DENV OVER 33

just playing the total tonight, im leaning towards baltimore but i dont like the fact that mcnair has to work his magic towards the end of the game.

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
ADDDING
20* BALT+12.5, Over 26 pts 7PT TEASER

this teaser is more value to me, i rather have ravens winning by two scores then, teasing broncos and hoping they win straight up with ravens. too many people assume just cause its monday night football that denver plays better. to me a win is a win, every team has their days look at the colts barely squeezing by tennesee. everyone think ravens are overated and they should have lost but they are not they are still undefeated. broncos barely won against my chiefs with the back up quarterback playing. jake plummer to me just sucks some days he is decent some days he is not. yes mile high is a hard place to win at, im not sayin broncos will lose im just saying i wouldnt be suprised if ravens takes this win straight up. good luck and hope everyone wins. as long as i get my teaser and my over i dont care if broncos win by 6, 7 or even 10, as long as everyone is a winner dats fine by me.

Bet on MyBookie