over or under??????????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
How come the majority of you are playing the under. You don't see this game as being a shootout, considering it is Favre and monday night football. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the majority of monday night games go over. The whole nfl is watching this game and the players know this, which makes the juices flow a little more faster than usual. What does everyone think of tonights game? over or under, personally I like it to go over! pack 28 Miami 21

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
The reason everyone is playing the under is mainly because Farve isn't 100% which would lean to a running battle with R.Williams and A. Green ..... but with EVERYONE on the under... I might just play the over very very small. Thats my two cents but eh.. wtf do i know :shrug:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I do believe you will find the O/U for monday night are at best 52/48%. That would be last 10 years. As for why so much under talk. Miami has good Df's. and there coach said they will keep trying to run the ball till they do it right. If he's not BS-ing everyone that eats up the clock.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg