OVERS everywhere today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
Big holiday look for the fans to get their moneys worth today with lots of offense

Last week the braves/pirates game with this pitching matchup had no prayer of going over today contrarian thinking says it flies over
Yanks/red sox over 9.5
cubs over 10.5 game 1
mets over 9
white sox/tornot should combine for about 17 today
and one game winner Took clev -140
good luck

Big Head Todd

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2002
Detroit
With you on the Mets over, but the rain delay has me scared. Whenever I have had an over with an extended rain delay, the teams go through the motions it seems.

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
Yeah Todd I know what you mean it scares me a little too, my thinking is that the players and umps just want to get out of the rain as fast as possible, especially in a game with so little meaning. But I still think the over is the play here. good luck to us.

Adding cincy +120

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

checkraiser

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
clifton park, ny
Unreal day so far for me

Atlanta/Pitt 3-1 after 3 go on to score 2 more the rest of the way after getting 15 combined hits and 14 runners left on base.

White sox/ Blue jays 5-3 after 5 easy over right? WRONG nothing nada zero and zip for the final 4 innings. These two pathetic bullpens do what the starters couldn't and get outs and a lot of them.
Cubs and brewers, apparently I bet the wrong game to go over.
the cubs left more runners in scoring position than you could imagine.

Cleveland wins as does Cincy and Over yankees, so with the mets rainout we will take a small profit into tonights Twins game where I played the twins +160 for a large play. I just feel that the twins are happy to be out of Oaktown and as long as Eddie does not have to get involved I think the twins will. I read somewhere that the twins are 2-0 I beleive after 4 straight losses and Seattle without Ichiro in the starting lineup the price is right.
good luck