Pac/Cotto For The Fall

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Looks like the serious negotiations are in full force and the fight appears to be all but a go for the fall. This could perhaps be foty as far as earnings go. With Cotto looking vulnerable and perhaps damaged goods at this stage, I think Pac will open the favorite. I think he's catching Cotto at absolutely the perfect time. Cotto has peaked IMO but he's still VERY marketable and certainly no foregone conclusion he can't win. That being said, Pac has made a believer out of me. I don't see a blitzkrieg win for him but I can see him outspeeding and outsmarting Cotto over the course and wouldnt be shocked to see a later rds stoppage. It will be interesting to see the odds. I'm thinking Pac @ -170 or thereabouts.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
how smart is freddie roach?.....somehow i don`t think if clottey got the decision,we`d be hearing about manny/clottey...

freddie and manny keep coming up roses....

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
how smart is freddie roach?.....somehow i don`t think if clottey got the decision,we`d be hearing about manny/clottey...

freddie and manny keep coming up roses....

Never happen. Nothing for Manny to prove there but IF he gets by Cotto then I'd expect Pac/Floyd to be one of the biggest draws ever.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Clottey was hammering Cotto with straight right hands until the Ghanaian inexplicably stopped throwing them

Ricardo Torres was raking Cotto with left hooks until Cotto broke his will

Manny throws both of those punches pretty well

Miguel has as big a HEART as any fighter out there, but this is going to be target practice

Manny is going to hit Cotto with a million punches in his face