PACERS

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
I already stated my sentiments in Hippo's thread but have to jump on the PACERS series line....and game 1 line.

Max play on PACERS series bet
MAX play on Pacers money line game 1 and game 2
STRONG play on Pacers -5 (buying a point and half in game 1.

Hawks have looked terrible down the stretch and they're missing ZaZa and Lou Williams badly. quick name three other Hawks players besides Josh Smith and Al Horford....gotcha! see? who are these guys?

David West, Hibbert, Paul George and company will take care of business..these guys are playoff experienced and while they'll miss Granger I don't think they sleep through the Hawks series.

Pacers in 5:0corn

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
This is easy:

Red-Tailed Hawk
Ferruginous Hawk
Black Hawk

:shade:

Love the plays - good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Another thing about this Hawks team -

One gets the feeling after reading interviews with Larry Drew after the first game that this squad has no sense of "team" - they have little pride and no sense of playoff urgency or fight. I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that so many of their players are free agents this summer, and they are essentially playing to pad their stats and look better as individuals on this playoff run. That is the feeling I get from this Hawks team. Notable free agents:

Smith
Korver
Harris
Johnson
Stevenson
Jones
Pachulia (not playing)
Petro

Good luck tonight - go Pacers!

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Pacers=$$$$

Honestly surprised the Hawks are favored in the next game. Maybe that is the one they win, but doesn't look promising...

Cheers

Bet on MyBookie