PACKER FANS...

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Remember when I told you that Ted Thompson was killing the team and Mike McCarthy was a buffoon years ago and you all told me I was disgruntled Viking fan just jealous.. you can seee another disastrous decision.. he took banged up corner Kevin King ahead of stand out LB TJ Watt and what is worse is Watt was the hometown favorite playing for WI. Could have had Kendrick?s at LB too, how did you like the Randall pick?

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I love the Kevin King pick.

:shrug:

I don't think that McCarthy is a buffoon. 12 doesn't think that he needs any coaching. It's obvious he is forcing him out and will want to hand pick some defensive coach allowing him to run the offense.

McCarthy will be successful wherever he ends up and Green Bay will be stuck with a weak Mike Sherman type coach.

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Aaron Rodgers, devonte Adam's, bakhtiari, aaron jones,matthews, Kenny clark, Daniel's, lindsley, bulaga, you forgot to mention them as Thompson draft picks. He got King and Biegel over tj watt which after the fact looks bad. Biegel was Watts teammate and at the time at Wisconsin was seen as equal or a bit better. So it's easy to look now and say it was a bad pick. Now McCarthy I'm with you.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Aaron Rodgers, devonte Adam's, bakhtiari, aaron jones,matthews, Kenny clark, Daniel's, lindsley, bulaga, you forgot to mention them as Thompson draft picks. He got King and Biegel over tj watt which after the fact looks bad. Biegel was Watts teammate and at the time at Wisconsin was seen as equal or a bit better. So it's easy to look now and say it was a bad pick. Now McCarthy I'm with you.

That?s 3 defensive players on team who?s defense has sucked the life out of them for a long time, Biegel? I don?t remember anyone thinking he was as good as Watt

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I love the Kevin King pick.

:shrug:

I don't think that McCarthy is a buffoon. 12 doesn't think that he needs any coaching. It's obvious he is forcing him out and will want to hand pick some defensive coach allowing him to run the offense.

McCarthy will be successful wherever he ends up and Green Bay will be stuck with a weak Mike Sherman type coach.

You love the King pick? You like seeing him not playing every week? Guy was hurt all the time in college..

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Wasnt Thompsons fault nick collins got hurt, Morgan burnett micah Hyde left. Hes had way more hits than misses just like most gms

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
That?s 3 defensive players on team who?s defense has sucked the life out of them for a long time, Biegel? I don?t remember anyone thinking he was as good as Watt

really he and watt were same size Biegel was a little faster and stronger and compared to Clay Matthews. Sometimes it's just dumb luck.

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
They need to stick with the run with aaron jones. He doesn't come out of game unless hes hurt. Such a weapon the offense will work when defense has to deal with him.

Giambi-Juice

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2010
Amish Country, PA
That?s funny and not a Chance.. the game yesterday convinced me more. They have a lot of dregs out there playing football.. They lucky they played that scrag of a squad yesterday

Miami is awful. They have 5 wins and 60% of those are from the Jets n Raiders. They have a tough 6 remaining games. I could see them splitting with bills? Probably lose rest and I plan on fading them each week!

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Miami is awful. They have 5 wins and 60% of those are from the Jets n Raiders. They have a tough 6 remaining games. I could see them splitting with bills? Probably lose rest and I plan on fading them each week!

Every good receiver they have went down in second half, they played a decent 2 plus quarters, they have no body in red zone to count on .

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Pack lead most of game Jones had hell of a first half but only got 11 carries, that?s atrocious, they only care about Rodgers stats.

Ps

The refs hate you this year making up for 20 years

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Pack lead most of game Jones had hell of a first half but only got 11 carries, that?s atrocious, they only care about Rodgers stats.

Ps

The refs hate you this year making up for 20 years

Disagree...Mike McCarthy. He needs to go...Challenge that one completion and it's a different outcome.

Bet on MyBookie