Packers -3.5

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
The team that beat Pittsburgh is 1-4 ATS the following week this year. Baltimore beat Pittsburgh last week. Plus Lang is on The Ravens for 25 Dimes.:0corn

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
Im witcha, No Suggs, Reed very banged up and upper respiratory infection, healthy O line finally for GB I like em a lot ;)

GL

:toast:

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
taken from a very good capper on another site:
Ravens/Packers Under 43
This game consists of two of the top five defenses in football, is being played in poor weather conditions and consist of two struggling offensive lines, yet the total remains above the median score distribution. Both teams best chances of winning is to run as much as possible and win the battle of field position. The Packers have been hampered by poor offensive line play all season. The notion that the Packers have fixed this deficiency the last couple of weeks is suspect, as both games were played against inferior pass rushes. The Packers especially struggle against the blitz. The Ravens are one of the best blitzing teams in the league. Expect the Packers to try everything possible to establish a running game to keep the Ravens defense off balance and from blitzing. However, the Packers running game is inconsistent while the Ravens have one of the better run defenses in football. This should prevent such a strategy from being completely successful, which should hamper the Packers passing attack. To compensate, expect a lot of three step drops and quick passes that chip away at the field.

The Ravens have also been inconsistent in pass protection and have struggled against the blitz. Flacco has also been hampered by an ankle injury that has affected his mobility. The Packers area also a solid team at applying pressure to the quarterback. This leads me to believe that the Ravens will also try to establish a heavy dose of running. Much like the Ravens, the Packers also defend the rush well and have been tested by some of the best running games in football. The Ravens will also more than likely have to chip away at the field. Scoring touchdowns for both teams will probably be hard to come by, and will be at the expense of a lot of clock use. Both teams will try to feel each out and try to limit their mistakes. I see a lot of evidence that supports the Under.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PJ12

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2000
PA
conditions arent that poor and Ravens D is far from "Top" @ the moment (injuries)and since I like Over hes probably right :142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg