Packers at Rams

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Pack of bye and many are saying Rodgers much healthier now. Packers are a public dog and many national pundits are picking the upset? Why? This is not the Packers of old, this is a mediocre roster with a great qb who is breaking down and aging fast. I have no idea how they stop the Rams, don?t fall for that defensive ranking they have, they have trailed half their games by 17 or more at half. They will struggle all day.. Rodgers will move the ball but the Rams interior will give them trouble and he?s going to get hi hit. Rogers and co just won?t be able to keep up in this shootout. Rams 38-23

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I think Rodgers is a lot of things, arrogant and uncoachable to name a few. But ?aging fast? isn?t one of them. Does he hold the ball too long and get hit too often heck yes. But your description sounds like one of a hopeful Viking fan. I don?t think he is slower or has less arm strength. I could be wrong. What are you seeing that you feel that he is aging fast?

Unrelated, do you think the Vikings are a Super Bowl team? If not, what are they missing? Still that offensive line?

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I think Rodgers is a lot of things, arrogant and uncoachable to name a few. But ?aging fast? isn?t one of them. Does he hold the ball too long and get hit too often heck yes. But your description sounds like one of a hopeful Viking fan. I don?t think he is slower or has less arm strength. I could be wrong. What are you seeing that you feel that he is aging fast?

Unrelated, do you think the Vikings are a Super Bowl team? If not, what are they missing? Still that offensive line?

Oh as far as Rodgers aging fast? Look at his first halves or even the Niners game, he?s missing a ton of passes.. He?s getting dinged more trust me he?s going to. Get banged up with something else this year but most of all it?s his face.. look at his face last year.. he was looking like a young man this year he aged 4-10 years. He?s starting to look old. As far as being a hopeful Viking fan, the Packers with this current roster doesn?t scare me, I?m more worried about Detroit..

Vikings as super bowl team, nah.. yeah offensive line bother me a lot and unable to run balll but guys are running wide open on their secondary/scheme and they don?t have enough top end dbs to contend with Rams and Saints IMO

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
He is definitely missing more throws. Way more. I guess I never related that to aging. I?ll have to take a look at has face. :mj07:

I hope that you are doing well! Have a great weekend!

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
On a side note you should plan a trip up to minong wi next fall I found a crappie lake where 12-14 inch crapppie are quite common and pounded them. Too bad the weather sucked but I was jigging 20 feet down in 30 ft water and it was one right after another in 5 different spots in the lake.. nice hotel right on the water and they only charge $70 per night

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Packers will not finish above .500

I don?t know about that but man the eye test is that of a .500 team and I think Rodgers gets beat up even more down the Road.. Packers have to get rid of their high salary waste of space guys and bring fresh blood in.. the young secondary looks promising

I told most packer fans on here for a long time that Ted Thompson And Mike McCarthy were ruining the team and wasting Rodgers prime, many called me an idiot and a hater.. think the proof is in the pudding..

Fire McCarthy and make some moves and they be at top again provided Rodgers isn?t broken. He?s starting to look like Glass joe

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
On a side note you should plan a trip up to minong wi next fall I found a crappie lake where 12-14 inch crapppie are quite common and pounded them. Too bad the weather sucked but I was jigging 20 feet down in 30 ft water and it was one right after another in 5 different spots in the lake.. nice hotel right on the water and they only charge $70 per night

That sounds perfect.

carp

Luv Teasin'
Forum Member
Oct 16, 2009
Right side
Rogers and co just won?t be able to keep up in this shootout.

I agree. Packers just don't seem to have it this year. The little bit I've watched, Matthews hasn't looked good. Now that he can't hit em high he seems to be screwed.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie