Packers at Vikings

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Vikes -3.5 both teams coming off disappointed losses

This game should be a mismatch in favor of my purple the Packers are down to two viable weapons on offense, pack have no tight end threat to seem the middle.. Vikes have a top
Lock down corner in Rhodes for Adams, Vikes stout against run and stopping running backs receiving to take care of Jones.. Pack gave up 5 sacks last week and quite frankly Rodgers should be under pressure most of night.. Vikes struggle to run the ball but Paxk have problems stopping the run, have to check on Daniels availability for the game but the Packers defense should give up
Some big plays in this one Vikes 31-17

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Cousins is an auto fade in every big game for me, win a big game and then I'll change my opinion. Different team, same result time after time.

What was he suppose to do last night? Wasn?t happy with a couple of his throws but had absolutely no running game and no protection, it will be a different environment Sunday against a much easier foe than he has faced on prime time to this point..

Also remember he had 175 yards first half against saints and going in for score to put them up 20-10 at half but then theilen fumbles and it?s 17-13 a 14 point swing and out in LA he carried the team on his back losing 38-31 and had a 68 yard Td to theilen taken away cause they said he was down. I know people waby to blame cousins but they weren?t winning with Brady last night

BigGaycapper

Forum Member
May 19, 2008
somewhere over the rainbow
I have nothing against Cousins from a personal performance stand point, honestly he's been really good this year. He just never wins a big game or a big game in prime time especially. So for me, until he does that I can not back him. Maybe this will be the week

Bet on MyBookie