Packers to Win Super Bowl

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Yep I?m heading to the dark side, I?m going to lay a dime on them whatever the odds are this week. I have underestimated them, I don?t want to over react but by playoff time they will have Bahkitiari and Jaire Alexander back, their defense is really good and with Jaire back they won?t be beat especially if they get home field and if they dont win it will be money well spent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Rodgers falls short in the championship game time after time.

right, his coach chokes and rodgers ultimately doesn't really care. he just wants his vacation to start. brady or someone else with heart will beat him every time.

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Yep I?m heading to the dark side, I?m going to lay a dime on them whatever the odds are this week. I have underestimated them, I don?t want to over react but by playoff time they will have Bahkitiari and Jaire Alexander back, their defense is really good and with Jaire back they won?t be beat especially if they get home field and if they dont win it will be money well spent

Omg! I don?t believe it! The biggest packer hater on the planet! Well you can thank me I bet on the rams which guaranteed a Green Bay win and it was worth every penny! If they get biktiari back they are going to be a handful! Glad to see you finally on the right side! Prince Harry and his wife have consulted with the Vikings about life without a title😂

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Omg! I don?t believe it! The biggest packer hater on the planet! Well you can thank me I bet on the rams which guaranteed a Green Bay win and it was worth every penny! If they get biktiari back they are going to be a handful! Glad to see you finally on the right side! Prince Harry and his wife have consulted with the Vikings about life without a title[emoji23]

Packers are +800

And to be fair the Packers have deserved some criticism for their moves, hell even the starting quarterback was pist!! I just think after watching them the past couple weeks that they are the best team in football. Look at last week against Minny, banged up and they should have won, a couple ticky tack calls that were huge and a safety who dropped a pick. If the Vikings and Packers both play a clean game the packers win and I think it?s like that no matter who they play. They have that ?it.? For much of the season I thought it was the same old packer, but it?s cost people money who have tailed. So then you have to re evaluate. When Jaire comes back I don?t see an weakness or at least a glaring one

Bet on MyBookie