:toast:

Back to work I guess. :mj07:

Last edited:

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
because I'm a sucker, and he was the longest shot, in a scratch filled race I played the 8 in the 4th.

Well whaddya know.

6.60 3.40 3.00

I don't feel as bad, because I don't think anyone's in here today.

Playing the #6 in the 5th race.

6 Yonatowka Stewart Elliott 4.40

Heading out folks.

Good day!

Last edited:

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Yeah, I don't like talking to myself either so I didn't come on this forum today. Been playing LIGHTLY today, skipping plenty of races.

Like the no. 1 in this 8th provided he doesn't look like a deadhead in the paddock. Ferrer/Aristone is a good pair and Ferrer does especially well in a spot like this. Was 8-1 M.L. down to 5-1 :(
He is moving up in class though.

I just may wheel the bastage top and bottom. He shoudl hit the board and Win/Pl/Show (3x) should work if that's your style.

Good luck, HM... good to see ya back.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
LUCKY results

LUCKY results

Looks like the W/P/Sh did work out provided the Show bet was 3x.

Looks like the zacta wheel didn't work out and I lost the wheels. Ferrer (or the horse) made it really tough on me, getting out FROM THE no. 1 post dead last and tucked in real tight-like. UGH! (Do watch for this one, ESP. if Ferrer rides, cause I think he'll remember this ride and get reminded of it too).

The good news? Well, like HM wrote - nobody here so it doesn't matter how this reads, but YES I did catch the zacta, 2<->6, the "magic nos." for zactas. I'm sure I wrote that around here someplace. I was worred about the 2 in this race and the 6 looked good in the prerace (so did the no. 5 BTW). I doubled up on the 2 with the 5 and the 6 in the exacta plays AND put a stinkin 2 dollar ticket on the magic nos. :)

Again, IF you like the no. 2 and the no. 6, or either one a whole bunch then do playem in exactas. For triples, if ya like two of the following horses.. 1, and/or 3 and/or 6 DO boxem in tris. Lastly, in two turn races - same applies for the 1,2,4. All those nos. have a tendency to go together for some reason.

That's it.

Have a good one, as they say down here.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg