Parx Monday r3

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Are you the HOGman that I think you are?

Are you the HOGman that I think you are?

Great, if you are and I'll put this post here forya. If you ain't, good luck with the "plicks" whomever may stop in here.

Looking for LOTTO prices at the wacetwack you play? You're in the right place today... PHILADELPHIA PARK, yes sir (phooey with Parx). Check out the prices since they came back from their extended vacation recently ... JUST HUMUNGEST... exotics in FIVE figures, almost EVERY piddly exacta over a hundred bucks :scared

i play around 4 races per day, looking for races that may produce plenty of greenbacks... didn't have to do that cause almost every race did just that. So far, since they came back, I nailed 3 exactas - two paid just under $400 and the other one was well over $200. Errrr... BTW, I had the ONE STINKIN DOLLAR VARIETY on the 2 big ones :(

Missed a FOUR FIGURE tri. by a tiny nose on one of those race's (played a few 50 cent tries along with the exacta bets).

BOTTOM LINE is to bring a big moola bag with ya to Philly today cause it's gonna be raining BIG Balloons again TODAY . If you're lucky enough to find the price hoss today that is; you'll need if if you got one or others to go with in in the exotics. Just take a look at the results at this twack lately.

So far got interest in 3 early waces... here's my key horse(s) in each of them:

1st race - No. 9 is the PRICEY hoss, no. 2x is the figure plick. :)

3rd race - gotta check out nos. 7 and 12 in the prerace activity. Each of these two gets strong figures.

4th race - Only one in this wace... no. 11 (8/1 M.L.)

Hopefully, Hammy with stop in.

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
HERE we go AGAIN...

HERE we go AGAIN...

Can you believe this CRAP, there was about TWENTY mins to the first race post when I started writing this stuff. Right after I hit the SUBMIT button here I went to the onling betting place and saw that the first race was history. FLUCK, I would nailed the dang wace (exacta and the TWO dollar variety too, DANG it. Longshot on the bottom of a favorite weiner does it pleny of times. A 70+ dollar xackta.

Hmmm... I did get to see the prerace stuff for the 2nd race and no. 7 is a "LOOKER". Gottt go (3min to post).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
and... AGAIN

and... AGAIN

Rushed to get bet in, no. 7 was 9/2 and I went overboard a bit on a 5,5,10 W,Pl,Sh ticket. :00x8 I shoulda waited longer cause the bastage closed at 10/1 and I would not bet that much. BTW, that there no. 11 hoss in my plicks will get more $$ down on that one. The only way that won't be the case is if it looks like a DEADbeat in the prerace stuff.

Looks like the good ole Mad Jack's "At the Twack" forum is working just fine. Wow, over a hundred peepers already (really?) and, of course, zero replies. That's exactly why i haven't been around for months and months. I do enough talking to myself with these dang hosses. LOL (do peoples still remember what LOL means?).

I'll be working on late races and will try to get back here IF there's enough time to MAKE SHO I can get my bets in. Getting a good L@@K (remember the ole "@@" nonsense posters used to use?) is a very good thing to do before laying down the bucks. BEFORE they went on vacation, I had the greatest day I EVER had in hoss wacin and I've playing hosses for a LONG, LONG, and I mean LONG time. On that day, I happened to see a L@@KER in the first race that I had NO INTENTIONS of betting at long. I put a stinkin $2 w/pl on that one as insurance for my daily double bets. What a mistake that was (shoulda but that one with exactas with the one's I liked). Still, I got back close to $200 for spotting that longshot. Horse's name was one word (Resolve or something like that) and was no. 1, paid well over $100, that's about all I remember bout that one. That "L@@KER" started off a day that I cleared $1200 with 50 cent to one dollar bets. I hit the 3 biggest payoffs that day plus one other --- One race I did cash a $2 exaacta, well over 100 dollars. Get this, in the LAST race, I went in the room were Mrs. Jimboski was and told her I just had the greatest horse racing day EVER. I also told her that, "just for kicks", I just played ONE ticket with a 2 dollar exacta box, nos. 2 and 6. Thems are my lucky exacta nos. I told here that I'd shit my pants if they came in and I didn't even bother to watch the race cause thems were approx 12/1 and 30 something to one. Guess what... I got back into the computer room and see the 6 and the 2 hitting the wire before any of the others... JUST UNreal, and I'll NEVER forget that day.

3rd race results - played no. 7 in exacts, LOSAHs and no. 12 across the board just like I did in the 2nd eace and that got me back some of the exacta losers moola. Overall, losing race.

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Hmmm

Hmmm

Looks like I ain't the only one who like the 8/1 m.l. no. 11 hoss... now at 5/2. It's not a Looker, but good enough to get down on.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
All set

All set

Sent it in on no. 11, still loading

Results, just edited in...

too bad, had the nos. 5 and 10 (top two finsihers) with the no. 11. Also had two others with him. Show payoff was nice at $5 ( had $12 on that) but not enough to make the race profitable.

Nice payoffs on this race but, believe me, there's bigger ones on the way today. MUCH bigger.

Last edited:

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Well, is this good luck?

Well, is this good luck?

Guess not, cause nobody's playing along or making their own picks. No luck for me fosho, came up with FIVE contenders and tried mixing them up in $1 trifectas. Added a SIXTH horse in the place and show spots too. Dumb betting. Anyway, 3 of them were the trifecta, but none of my $40+ worth of tickets had the right order.

Only race remaining that has horses that I'm familiar with is the 11th race. Gonna work on that race.

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
11th race is looking quite playable

11th race is looking quite playable

I'm gonna just post the two longshots I'll be working with for today's finale. If this race produces a Phllly style payoff, I DO BELIEVE the no. 3 or 12 may be part of it. I've been watching the no. 3 BEFORE they went on vacation and I liked what I saw with Portent, the no. 3 hoss. They won't be playing this one on account of the poor jockey, trainer and owner and that's a GOOD thing. No. 12 has the numbers and a very good jock/trainer combo and the figures I come up with make this one very playable as well. Push come to shove... give me the no. 3 hoss. :)

The downsides of playing this wace are the nos. 6, 10, and 4. The stuff that I use to figure the nags out is missing too many pieces for the no. 4 and that one still got a good figure. No. 6 deserves favoritism, but I go with prices in a race like this. I gotta see them before I bet a thing so I won't have time to post more about this race, but IF ANY OF THESE are lookers in the prerace stuff (paddock or post parade) they'll be on my exacta or trifecta tickets.

Good luck and I just may continue posting till I have a good day to back up some of the "stories" I've been writing about here which are really true too. Like to see Hogman pop in.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg