pass interference calls in the nfl

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
who here thinks they call WAY TOO MANY of these penalties? it's like the defender is not allowed to touch the receiver at the time he catches!!! you must wait until after he makes the catch!!! ridiculous!!!

ESI

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2004
If they are going to call all this bullshyt, at least do what college does, and make it just a 15 yarder, instead of a placing the ball where the foul occured. Not only do they not know what they are doing, but their stupidity is deciding games.

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
someday the NFL should start reviewing pass interference calls on replay.. its the one major thing that can ruin a well handicapped game. ;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bookkilla

Forum Member
Sep 23, 2001
Dallas, TX
I'm glad I saw this thread. I was just thinking how I've seen some pretty bad calls today. Just seems like they make the calls when there isn't any P.I., but when there is serious contact, no flags. I know its easier for us who see the replays over and over, but still, half of the time, viewers and players can see them real time.

IDENTITY

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2004
indeed. these little ticky tack pass interference calls are absurd.

i also saw MANY B.S. PERSONAL FOUL CALLS ON THE SIDELINES, E.G. END OF NOTRE DAME GAME.

I JUST DON'T THINK THE REFS REMEMBER THAT THIS IS FOOTBALL, NOT CROQUET.

Bet on MyBookie