PATS are the PATSY sucker play of the week !

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dta6

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2001
THE PATRIOTS are going to get demolished by Pittsburgh...

Ok yes the Pats have a better offense than the Ravens, but their "D" does not even compare !!

Kordell will literally SHRED the Pats "D" like ~~~

Oh say DONOVAN did to the THE OH SUCH GREAT BEARS "D" !

Say goodbye to the end of the season for the PATS !

:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Code Red

Forum Member
May 21, 2001
New England
More recycled posts?

More recycled posts?

Bet the opposite of smasmouth and dta6 and they will pay for my next vavcation=)

thunderdoll

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Patriots will win the game outright! Thats my pick. Steelers whiped the Ravens up and down the field but still couldn't put the away until a deflected interception in the end zone. STEELERS ARE THE SUCKER BET.

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
The Patriots remind me of a horse who's had 5 perfect trips in a row. Sooner or later, they aren't going to get all the breaks. And when things start to even out, it could get ugly.

Pittsburgh 27 New England 7

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
thunderdoll said:
Patriots will win the game outright! Thats my pick. Steelers whiped the Ravens up and down the field but still couldn't put the away until a deflected interception in the end zone.

Huh?? Did you watch the game? If you did you would realize that they were up 17 with about 8 minutes left in the game when that happened? Could not put it away? The Ravens were NEVER in this game even after the punt return. I do think this will be a close game so -8 is a lot, but I certainly don't think Pats ML is the smart play. Maybe a Pats fan play...

thunderdoll

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Yes I watched the game. The Ravens played a terrible game and should of been blown out. They had to set a record for face mask penalties. But that aside, if the reciever holds onto the ball, in the end zone, with 8 minutes left it is a 10 point game and not the blow-out that it should have been.

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
Just to clear one thing up. The sucker bets this weekend are the Eagles and Patriots. The reason for that is that Vegas is smarter than we are and has the lines that high for a reason. They just dont give money away. Whether the Steelers and Rams cover, that is something else. But Vegas probably place the line that high for a reason.

FYI.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DNOMYAR_5791

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Give me the #1 rated defense at home vs. the #24 rated defense anyday.

Raiders gave the game away.
I am not flaming or even a Pitt fan etc. but they thorougly dominated Baltimore.

I know I stated that the Pats were arugably the best team in the AFC last week and they have Mike Martz endorsement but they dont' have mine LOL

:violin:

Code Red

Forum Member
May 21, 2001
New England
I know I stated that the Pats were arugably the best team in the AFC last week and they have Mike Martz endorsement but they dont' have mine LOL

Good thing they don't need it to win!:p

Pats by 10

SteelCity

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
Owings Mills,MD
Code Red:
You are very confident in your boys but go to the matchup forum and give your reasoning. I agree your boys are playing well. But they do not match up well against the Steelers. Past scores and outcomes aside, the Steelers are the better team. If they beat themselves, the Pats will be lucky to stay within the number. Anything can happen but the line is around 8 or 9 for a reason. Vegas doesnt just give money away. But good luck with you bets!! I will be rooting against you!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
The big favorites are going to be tough to beat this weekend. But it always worries me when you are forced to cover that big of a number. Those damn' back door covers just seem to jump up and bite you. Hopefully, we will at least get wins from Pitt and Rams. That will be one entertaining Super Bowl.

thunderdoll

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
In the last 5 games the Patriots have only given up two touchdowns. One was a meaningless score at the end of the Miami game. Just keep that in mind when laying those big numbers.

The Doll

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Hey Deezenuts, the pats don't suck, if they do then all the other teams that are hm now suck!!

Even though I'm from Ma, I wouldn't consider myself a Pats fan, although I like to see them win, I'm a 49er fan.

A Nfl team that wins 7 gm in a row doesn't suck period!!

Do I think they have a horsehoe up their ass, maybe! Pitt has a better D, O and their at hm and should win by 10 to 14 points!

Pats fans it was a nice run, but it's over:shrug:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Can anyone smell crow pie baking ?

Rode the Steelers .... what the hell happened ?

Kordell hasnt looked that bad in awhile.

Scott-Atlanta

Get yourself into a position to win, then pull the trigger!

dta6

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2001
PATS are the PATSY sucker play of the week ! PART II !

PATS are the PATSY sucker play of the week ! PART II !

Okay now I'm out on LIMB here !

Please all you Patriot fans tell me how the PATSIES are gonna

beat THE RAMS ? On Turf ?? Warner,Faulk,Bruce,Holt etc Oh

Defense etc etc etc

:D

Guess what AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN !

RAMS 42 PATS 7

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
merciful loss

merciful loss

steeler secondary was exposed(grbac wasn`t playing)...hate to think what the rams would have done to the steeler secondary.steelers could win super bowl if cincinnati,cleveland or elvis was the opponent.by the way,why the hell did cowher only let zeroue carry the ball 4 times?steeler offense really clicks when you put some speed back there with kordell.