pats/ g men in game

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
I'm with ya. Don't have money on the game, but would love to see the Pats lose. They haven't looked all that impressive the last few weeks of the season IMO. Certainly not the same team they were earlier in the year.

skodaa

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2006
Chris Collinsworth

Chris Collinsworth

Great Player better Announcer

WayUpInYa

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2006
Randy Moss?! Down?!!?! Oh my god this is devastating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Chicken-Little.jpg

WayUpInYa

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2006
HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of this touchdown by Randy Moss, I see a look in his eyes I haven't seen before.

So you tell me, MadJack Sports Fanatics...

When Randy Moss gets pissy like a spoiled child that didn't win a tic tac toe game, does he play better.. or worse?

Last edited:

rusty

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2006
Under a mask.
HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of this touchdown by Randy Moss, I see a look in his eyes I haven't seen before.

So you tell me, MadJack Sports Fanatics...

When Randy Moss gets pissy like a spoiled child that didn't win a tic tac toe game, does he play better.. or worse?

I dont know if he gets one more i will let you know!!:142smilie

WayUpInYa

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2006
holy sheeeeeeeeeyit! Kickoff runbacks always **** spreads, but that's a nice development. Glad I took the over!

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
No focus whatsoever for the Patriots tonight. Just like against the Ravens, Jets, etc. I don't know if they've just gotten cocky or what, but they haven't played a good game in a while. They will probably win tonight, but it should be a nailbiter. :scared

skodaa

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2006
not a doubt

not a doubt

:mj07: :142smilie you sure bout that:shrug: :142smilie :00hour

:padlock: Hitting the brews tonight so I may be right! I hear someone pounding? A coffin might be on order for Joe Pa:142smilie

Bet on MyBookie