Payout turnaround time

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

picasso

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
I'm wondering what others think acceptable turnaround time is when requesting a payout from an offshore book? Let's say Paypal is the method used and that turnaround time is defined as the time elapsed from the moment one requests a payout until the money appears in the Paypal account.

I use about 10-12 offshore books and have had payout turnaround time vary from near instantaneous to several days. I don't understand why it sometimes takes several days. How complicated a process can this be? When I ask a book why it takes so long, I'm never given a real answer -- just the usual runaround.

I should conclude by mentioning that my books are all widely considered to be reputable books. They always pay...just slowly at times.

PerpetualCzech

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
Stockholm, Sweden
A few weekes ago I had a Neteller payout take a full month to process and for me that was grounds for closing my account and a letter to the management. At one point I was told I needed to wait while they "refill their account".

No excuse for that kind of crap IMO when there are plenty of others that pay out right away.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
my experiences with the books i have used:

by fed ex:

cris -- next day
wwts -- next day
gameday -- next day
vip -- next day
pinnacle -- next day
carib -- next day
royal -- next day
wsex -- couple days
infinity -- couple days
gcs -- couple days
rio -- couple days
betmaker -- a week maybe
playersbet -- a week or two
first fidelity -- couple days

paypal and neteller:

grand central -- within minutes
infinity -- within a few hours
v-wager -- immediately
wagerstreet -- immediately
wwts -- within a few hours

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Doubledown21

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002
First time post. I am with C@rib :) and Canbet :) . I use prepaid ATM. It is the best for payoffs. Money is in your account in a matter of minutes. You can either send your money to your bank account through ACH no fees, or access it through ATM at a cost of $1.50 per transcition plus ATM bank fees about $2.00 per transcition. Prepaid ATM also helps you move money from book to book easy.

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
wsex = couple hours for Paypal and Neteller and NO FEES for either withdrawal... very nice

vipsports = couple hours for PP and neteller, no fees for Paypal

first fidelty= very good also,

3 of my favorites

Night Owl

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
Bremerton, WA
Currently I only use 5 dimes (going to add at least 2 more for football) and although they have been rumored to be a bit unstable, financially, I ALWAYS see my funds in my Neteller account within an hour to two hours, max!! To me I feel this is acceptable and probably about the overall average/norm :shrug:

Night Owl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
To get your hands on Cash.........SportsInteraction is the best...If you make your withdrawl through Western Union by noon...you will get your money by 3pm.....

That's pretty fast!

And if you live in Canada/USA you can get a cheque mailed to you for free (no matter what the amount) I've got one in as little as 3 days (I live about 600km from their office).......as for Paypal or anything else I wouldn't know......all my withdrawls are cheque or Western Union

walleyek

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Minnesota
PrePaidATM with CaribSports is minutes. Sportbet.com also supports PrePaidATM. Anyone know others who use it?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg