PBS snots

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mercury

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Yesterday after the news of the Smart girl's rescue I tuned to PBS's Newshour to see if they would mention it in the opening news.I knew they wouldn't have a segment on it later in the broadcast, but I thought it was such good news story, and a heartwarming one at that,that they would devote a couple of seconds on it.It got no mention at all.
I know the other networks did, and the stations ate it up.I personally did not get into the details of the story,just was glad she was found.But I think PBS thought it was beneath their precious little selves to air it. Screw them, and screw their pleas for money.

mercury

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
The cable networks ate it up.Dan Abrams on MSNBC for the whole hour?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
PBS is the station that always has the good shows on when they are begging for money. After they get the money they put the crap on again.

Blitz

Hopeful
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2002
North of Titletown AKA Boston
StevieD said:
PBS is the station that always has the good shows on when they are begging for money. After they get the money they put the crap on again.

EXACTLY!!!

When they want your money, they show good concerts like Fleetwood Mac and others, then when the drive is over you don't see anymore concerts till the next money drive...:shrug: