Pedro Martinez

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

british bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
England, u.k.
Liker Pedro the umpire's are shit. If you don't get tossed for pushing a 70 year old person to the ground what next, an 80 year old?

THIS PLAYER SHOULD BE GIVEN A MINIMUM OF A YEAR BAN AND FINED A YEARS WAGES. IF THIS WAS IN ENGLAND HE WOULD POSSIBLY BE BAND FOR LIFE. WHAT HE DID APART FROM PURPOSABLY THROWING THE BALL AND GARCIA MAKES HIM WORTHLESS AND SHOWS THAT HE IS A SPOILT BRAT WHO CAN'T STAND LOSING.

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Hey, what was Zimmer doing on the field and from the looks of it, basically rushing towards Pedro with an arm extended? No lose situation for Zimmer...he's a 70 year old man who is going to get sympathy, but he instigated that particular situation. Pedro had barely left the dugout and he saw Zimmer, who bypassed all the other players and what was happening with Clemens and Ramirez, making a line directly towards him for an obvious confrontation. Sorry, no matter how old you are, I wouldn't let anybody take a free shot at me. It isn't as if Pedro tackled him or punched the guy or even followed it up by getting on top of him. Human instict to defend yourself, and that's what he did.

Regardes of those two, Ramirez acted like his usual lowclass self.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nosigar

53%
Forum Member
Jul 5, 2000
Florida
Hoops said:
Hey, what was Zimmer doing on the field and from the looks of it, basically rushing towards Pedro with an arm extended? No lose situation for Zimmer...he's a 70 year old man who is going to get sympathy, but he instigated that particular situation. Pedro had barely left the dugout and he saw Zimmer, who bypassed all the other players and what was happening with Clemens and Ramirez, making a line directly towards him for an obvious confrontation. Sorry, no matter how old you are, I wouldn't let anybody take a free shot at me. It isn't as if Pedro tackled him or punched the guy or even followed it up by getting on top of him. Human instict to defend yourself, and that's what he did.

Regardes of those two, Ramirez acted like his usual lowclass self.

Have to agrre on the Zimmer thing.

Now then, Pedro showed lack of class by throwing behind Garcia. And Ramirez???? WTF was his problem, ball wasn't even close. It did have some movement, though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
S

S-Love

you come at Petey, you get the Dominican Pig Roll

maybe next time Sooey comes out of the dugout he'll remember to put his Army helmet on

and hats off to the Sox ground crew invasion of the Yanks bullpen

lastly for British Buttplug, we can't all have such civilized behavior like your English soccer matches

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
S-Love said:
you come at Petey, you get the Dominican Pig Roll

maybe next time Sooey comes out of the dugout he'll remember to put his Army helmet on

and hats off to the Sox ground crew invasion of the Yanks bullpen

lastly for British Buttplug, we can't all have such civilized behavior like your English soccer matches

ROTFL...."Dominican Pig Roll" :lol2 :grins:

Clearly acts of aggression against the Red Sox nation deserve a swift response. :chairshot

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Pedro is a classic cawksucker, but he does have the right to defend himself, I mean how fast can you think in that spot, someone came at him with an extended are, pushing him down was a response, not a pre meditated attack. Still a cawksucker either way though:142hump:

Penguinfan